Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Still Alice"...Can Hit Too Close To Home

LiFe  
has been so incredibly busy these days.

School keeps me very focused,
as do the sport practices,
(laundry!)
and the play practices,
and my husband...well, he needs me too!

I still (of course!) carve out time to read.

Recently,
I read this book:


And then I cried.
It just hit too close to home.

Because my mom needs me too these days...

I wish I could stop time,
but I can't.

You can however make the most of the time you have with those you dearly love,
and we are.
Trust me, we are.

post signature
(...who hates to see the changes that times brings,
but will make the most of the time she has with her mom...)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

i will have to find that book :) thanks so much for sharing your heart! hang in there!