This book requires a full box of tissues...However, it was really good.
Wait.
'Good' is a bad word for this book.
His wife died after childbirth of a blood clot to the lungs.
Reading how he went through grieving the loss of his wife,
and how he was learning to care for his premature baby girl
was so moving.
I love to read real stories:
The inspirational ones, the ones that have made someone stronger,
and the ones that literally make you cry yourself silly.
{I cried so much, I have dry skin on my eyelids from rubbing away too many tears!
Crazy-but worth it in a very weird way...}

(...who doesn't mind a sob-fest once in a while.)




3 comments:
Thanks so much for the book recommendation...I'm needing another good book to soak up! I just finished "The Goodbye Quilt" by Susan Wiggs...it's a tear-jerker, too, and one I feel you would LOVE!
Oh my thank you so much for this post, I used to read his blog then lost the info when my computer crashed. I will have to get the book.
That sounds like a great book...but I can't stand tear jerkers!
I also tuck away all your titles for summer:).
sandy toe
Post a Comment