Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Visit From OZ...

I am so excited!
I have redecorated my office for this visit:

 My office is now a guest room.
For a very special guest...

My desk found a home in Nature Boy's bedroom,
and is getting a lot of use:


 The boy's bathroom has changed from
"fishing" theme,
to something more
"Oz friendly".

I have tickets purchased for our big night out when she arrives from Oz:

If you were wondering,
or thinking,
Oz?
Oz is  nickname for Australia.

Our family is beyond excited that our favorite Aussie friend,
is coming to spend Christmas with us this year!

December is not coming quick enough,
And we are ready for her right now!

 
post signature
(..who is blessed with a dear, dear friend who is coming from Australia for Christmas this year!)


2 comments:

April said...

Oh, wow! That is one Broadway show I'm dying to see! You lucky, lucky girl! Kylie is going to LOVE her new digs! Have a happy reunion!!!

Dawn said...

hooray! hooray! hooray!!!!
i am so excited for your family!!!!!