{The Naples Zoo}
"Mom, these giraffes are majestical!"
~Nature Boy
We had never heard of baby fosas from Madagascar:
We had so much fun with our boys at the zoo!
(My darling first graders were not far from my thoughts, though.
I got them a book we will be reading before our first grade trip to the zoo this spring:)
Our Florida trip sure packed in a lot of wonderful experiences.
We even visited family in Fort Myers.
But I'll save that for the next post-

(...who had a wonderful time with my animal lovers at the Naples Zoo.)



2 comments:
Sure looks like y'all had the perfect vacation! I bet that Florida sun felt so GOOD! What I'd give for a big dose of it myself!
i love zoo pix!
my mom's volunteer post is now outside the majestical giraffes!!! and when they come up to the fence & there is no one to feed them, SHE gets to do it :) hmmm... all of a sudden she went from 1 volunteer day to 3. i wonder why?!?!
Post a Comment