The picture above is the reason why I can enjoy my job as a teacher as much as I do.
(And although I haven't posted much about my teaching this year,
I L.O.V.E. my job, my students, and everything about working again as a teacher!!!)
Every day,
I come home to an appetizing, and delicious meal prepared for and
shopped for by my darling Tin Man.
I don't even know how to roast a chicken (a whole chicken with the bones and all- so no recipe to follow below-),
but he does.
Add his loaded mashed potatoes, and his wonderfully addictive Cesar salad,
and dinner is served...
...Right about the time I get home with the kids from school.
Sometimes I forget to tell him how much I appreciate him,
and all his cooking around here.
But when he is out of town,
and I find myself cooking,
or stopping at the grocery store after school
when all I want to do is GET HOME-
I remember that I really have it good with him.
He is not perfect,
nor am I-
but what we have works for us.
And I love it.
(And I love his Roasted Chicken Dinner!!!)

(... Who teaches because she would never make it as a chef-)



2 comments:
Oh, you definitely have it good, girl...very, very GOOD! :)
hee hee!! i love a man who loves to cook, too!
Post a Comment