Hi My Darlings-
Well, I am here, and having so much fun, you would not believe it--
Megan's home is located Lauro De Freitas-which is a beautiful beach community! It is super safe, her home is in the largest gated community here. Look it up on google maps: Condominium Encontro das Aguas, Lauro de Freitas, Bahia, Brazil... It's a huge condo!
There are sooo many gorgeous homes in her condo association. I will take some pictures.
We had dinner the night we arrived at their outdoor kitchen, sitting around the fire-we had grilled salmon, and Brazillian sausage and a bottle of
Chilean wine--You would have loved it!!!!
We spent the day yesterday (Sunday) at the beach in town.
It was the BEST day of my life!!!! We swam in the ocean, and they have weekend dining all day at the beach, so you get a table, and the kids are playing in the water, and we are sitting, chatting, eating and drinking.
You would not believe the pineapple here-It is FAR better than anything I have ever had!
The fresh pineapple tastes like a PINA COLDA!!!! Jen and I ate a whole one in one day--They serve juices right on the beach, and jen and I had pineapple juice, and again, it is like a pina colada. Who needs alcohol?!? Seriously---I am loving all the fresh fruit, and juices--T he beach is so beautiful, with protected reefs, that block the massive waves. Gorgeous-- Also, there are vendors selling things-like a giant stick of fried cheese (jen and I thought we were buying a roasted pineapple, but it was cheese, that was the best thing I have eaten-)
Last night, we met three other couples for dinner at this amazing restaurant--we had traditional Brazillian dishes, which I loved--I will have to show you the pictures--It was such a fun night out.
Today, we are going for a walk around the neighborhood, and swimming in the pool. (which i have been in already-the temperatures here are amazing-a perfect, breezy 80-)
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL, BUT HAVING SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment