I am Organizationally O.C.D. Challenged.
I can't STAND major messes in my home!
This playroom, I could not get a handle on after we had tons of friends over with their tons of kids-!
Oh how I tried to get a handle on it! The boys also tried to help, but would wind up begging me not to throw things away or donate. They would start to play, and we would put off cleaning for another day.
Finally, as I was getting ready to go to Brazil, I broke down.
(Not in tears, but I made a call-)
I called in an organizer...!
And she spent a whole day doing what somehow WE could not:
The boys have promised me (I debated with myself if a 'blood contract' was appropriate, but I guess it is not-) the playroom will stay organized.
So far so good. The giant blocks do have a home, but this is what it looks like right this minute-.
(We have been home from the cottage for a little over a week...)
(...who is sleeping better at night now that this playroom is clean again!)





No comments:
Post a Comment