We bought a groupon to a new water park in Ohio, Maui Sands,but were skeptical of how the weekend would turn out. It seemed too good to be true, but for the price, we could not pass it up.
It included dinner the night we arrived, and breakfast the next morning, a great suite of rooms for our whole family, and admission to the water park for all.
Too good to be true, right???
It turned out to be a perfect getaway for our family.
With all of us in school, and Tin Man working so hard,
we just wanted to spend some quality time together as a family.
We took the day off school, and drove the two hours to get there,
And then the second day there was just as wonderful.
We played all day at the waterpark:
From the four different water slides,
To the lazy river,
To the basketball games in the water-time went by so quickly!
The next thing I knew, the second day was near over, and we had stayed there until six in the evening. By then, we were all waterlogged, and ready to head home. We popped in a movie for the boys in the car, and by the time it ended, we were home.
The next thing I knew, the second day was near over, and we had stayed there until six in the evening. By then, we were all waterlogged, and ready to head home. We popped in a movie for the boys in the car, and by the time it ended, we were home.
On the way home, I realized I didn't take a single picture! (Pictures shown are from the website) Tin Man reminded me that I took a bunch of "mental pictures", and was having too much fun anyway. He was right. We had So. Much. Fun.
A perfect weekend, spent with my favorite people in the whole wide world.

(...Who spent so much time this weekend in her bathing suit that taking a shower this morning felt like I was still waterlogged!)










No comments:
Post a Comment