***[WARNING: The following photos show graphic blood and gore.
View at your own risk...and only if you have a strong stomach...]
The first crash:
Featuring HAPPY BOY
The second crash:
Featuring DANCING BOY
(Who wasn't dancing):
And also featuring HAPPY BOY's nail polished toes...(don't judge, ok?!)
The third crash:
Featuring NATURE BOY
(Who crashed on a nature trail...):
(Stitches or no stitches: that was the question)
Amazingly,
I didn't pass out, or cry (too much).
No one needed a CT scan, stitches, or an ambulance-
Thank you, God for
Neighbors who assisted me,
Medical supplies,
And most of all,
Safety of these growing Dare Devils.
I pray they make it through these daredevil days-
(Clarification: I pray I make make it through their daredevil days!)
Because apparently, they didn't get the memo that I DONT DEAL WELL WITH BLOOD.
(...who is a teacher, and a mom...but NOT a very good nurse...)













No comments:
Post a Comment