A nice glass of wine in the summer with dinner is something I just love.
A few years back,
a dear friend gave me a bottle of wine for my birthday.
It was a "Moscato D'Asti,"
an Itallian type of champane.
It was delicious,
and shared with a group of girlfriends one autumn weekend up at the cottage.
This summer,
I tracked the same bottle down,
and again,
shared it with a friend along with my new favorite summer recipe,
Caribbean Chicken ,
(Don't worry, the Recipe is right here-)

She prefaced her sip with,
"Just give me a tiny bit, I really don't like wine,"
and proceeded to rave about how wonderful it was,
texted me the next day for the wine details,
and bought three bottles to take home with her.
(!!!)
Told her mom how good it was,
and she too bought a bottle.
(!!!)
If you have never tried a Moscato D'Asti,
I promise, it is the perfect ending to a summer evening with girlfriends.

(...whose feet will be tucked in the warm sand again today.)




No comments:
Post a Comment