That is what he calls it-
His mishap on the playground-
I can't believe this is a family first, but it actually is!
-Ruby Red Slipper
(...mom to the boy with a black eye!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ooooooh! That's a good one!!! Nice little shiner... Apart from being the Mum of a boy with a black eye, how are you?!!! Thought I'd pop on the old blog to say my 'hello'... I'll go check out what you've been up to, but from a little of what I've seen, your boys appear to be growing beautifully, handsome little guys!!! Naomi x
1 comment:
Ooooooh! That's a good one!!! Nice little shiner... Apart from being the Mum of a boy with a black eye, how are you?!!! Thought I'd pop on the old blog to say my 'hello'... I'll go check out what you've been up to, but from a little of what I've seen, your boys appear to be growing beautifully, handsome little guys!!!
Naomi x
Post a Comment