Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's Sixty Degrees In August, People!!!

What crazy weather we have had this summer in Northern Michigan! 
It has been sunny today, but we have all been wearing sweatshirts and running pants because it is only sixty degrees outside.
(I also have a cold-I think having a cold in the summer is the WORST thing ever, by the way-)

Since it has been rather chilly here for a few weeks,
The boys came up with their plan of what to do:
Play video games.

I had another idea:
Do their summer homework,
Or required reading.

Tin Man had a better idea for today, however.
Make our own pretzels.
(I was convinced it would be too messy, 
so I voted for my idea...-homework-
but it was voted down.)

Nature Boy was leaning my way...


but eventually, even Nature Boy joined in the pretzel making:

So Pretzel Making Day:


They turned out great, 
 not as messy-
And VERY tasty!

post signature
(...who had fun making pretzels, even though it was a little messy-)

No comments: