I am feeling 'blue'...
I don't particularly like the color blue, but after 10 years of not doing much updating of our home, I was restless for some changes.
In the fall, I finished a guest room (look around the blog, you eventually may find that post, if you so wish-), and changed 'baby boy' rooms into 'bigger boy' rooms. (It's on here somewhere...)
Eventually, we will tackle the kitchen, with the oh-so-lovely 1996 pinkish wood cabinets...but that hasn't happened yet. Still thinking about that one-.
Anyway, back to 'blue'...
I saw this dresser at a vintage shop, and the price was right...
I mean, it had the potential to be right.
I just had to:
1. Get Tin Man on board (always a problem, in terms of decorating...)
2. Sell my existing dressers on Craig's List:
Surprisingly, when I took Tin Man to see the dresser I wanted, he LOVED it! I knew I had him at the color 'blue'...that was my hook :) He loves blue, and usually, I do not-.
Step two, turned out to be just as easy: I promptly sold the dressers for the cash I wanted to pay for my little decorating rehab(!).
(...who loves it when a decorating plan works out to her satisfaction!)






1 comment:
ooo!!!!! nice!
Post a Comment