Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another Attempt At Mission MOM...

They may not want to play piano around here, but one thing they do love to do is swim.

For our oldest son's birthday, we planned a getaway with another family to the Great Wolf Lodge. The catch: Surprizing all eight kids going...

Mom's Mission, Should you accept: Plan a birthday getaway without the kids suspecting a thing until we actually leave that morning...

That morning we left, was a regular, Friday morning.
When I went to wake the kids, I said, "Come on! Get up, it's time to leave for The Great Wolf Lodge!"
They popped up, out of bed, completely surprised. 
We headed out the door, and had a great weekend with our friends:


(Mom's Mission: Accomplished.)
post signature
(Who was at the Great Wolf Lodge; and LOVED IT, but will not be showing you her bathing suit pictures here!)

1 comment:

April said...

Lori...I can't get over how much your boys have grown since we began blogging! What handsome young men they are...I know you must be so proud!