
"Wow. Your skin looks fantastic."
"Are you pregnant? You have that "glow".
"I am not joking-you look great!"
"Are you doing something different? You look different. "
It is getting weird around here-every time I am wearing this product that I heard about from Jen- people are saying the nicest things to me. I know! What in the world did they think before??!! (That is what I was wondering, too!)
I am SO NOT pregnant, but I tried this product Jen recommended on her blog. I don't like to wear foundation-too much "gunk" on my face, too orange, or brown, or white. I never get it right. So I skip that when I wear make-up.
The problem is-(I am among friends, right? I can tell you all, and it won't go farther than this blog, right?!)-now that I am nearing my forties, (I said "NEARING"-I am not there yet!) I am getting some fine lines, and bigger pores. (Like pores the size of dimes and nickles...)
Jen mentioned she used this and it helped. She didn't say how many people came up to her and commented about the change in skin care, though. I thought it was just one of my best friends who noticed the change. But since her first comment the first day I wore it, everyone is asking me what is new...Neighbors, waitresses, my husband! Everyone!

The Present, by Philosophy.
(http://www.philosophy.com/)Clear foundation to combat fine lines, and enlarged pores.
So here is my new secret to fabulous looking skin-I am so glad it came in a bottle-because I can't imagine using Botox, or a face lift...just yet! (Mom-I am kidding! I swear to you I won't do anything crazy...at least until I am fifty, or sixty...or whenever.) It really is a present to my skin! I adore this stuff! Thanks to Jen who mentioned it on her blog-I am so grateful!!!
(...Who is usually known as~)

(Oh, MOM! Come on! You know I can hardly get my blood drawn without passing out-I really can't imagine doing anything more invasive than this! Don't worry!)




12 comments:
I am SUCH PHILOSOPHY GIRL!!! I own every product they make!
YOU HAVE TO TRY THEIR SHAMPOO!
I ADORE "Hope in a jar" and "When hope is not enough"... two of my absolute faves.
I wash my face with Purity, the BEST cleaner, hands down.
I buy it all from QVC. Especially Cinnamon Buns Shampoo. I get more compliments on how my hair smells, and it's fat free and calorie free!!!
I wear Bare Escentuals makeup when I do wear makeup, but I love, love, love, Philosophy!!!
OKay...I had a credit from my mother in law at QVC so I looked this up and I ordered it.....I hope the grocery guy, starbucks barista and the ice cream truck driver will notice!!!!!
Girlfriend...I am taking your word here!!!! I Hope this is the best present my skin has had!
Sandy toe
thanks for sharing this tip!
What a great product. I am demanding a before and after pic. My pregnancy glow is mostly just me sweating my butt off but I will try it.
What a great idea for a giveaway (HINT HINT)
Hmmm...I am intrigued, Ruby. Very curious indeed.
I think I want me some of this stuff. I am on a face regimen, a made up one of my own, but I am thinking this might fit nicely in.
Now I have 2 Philosophy products to order from QVC thanks to you!
Keep those recommendations coming, sweetie pie!
.mac :)
Well, I need to get me some of that!!! I like presents! I so hope I can get it over here. I HATE wearing any kind of foundation too, so this product sounds perfect. Enjoy the weekend... Hooroo! ;)
I really need to get some of that! I will have to see if we can get it over here. I have enjoyed catching up with your blog today. I got behind as we have been away for a few nights at the coast. Your cottage garden is lovely and great news about Happy Boy.
Hope you can join me for my blogiversary next week.
Lindsay
x
Wow...I have got to get me some! I see it a lot on qvc. I have yet to try it! Thanks for the tip!!!
Julie
I SO heart Philosophy products! It's all I wear! Well, clothes of course, too!
I just want you to know that I WILL be ordering this in the very near future. I have been looking for something for my pores. They are starting to look a bit scary!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
The other day, I took my oldest son to lunch. The waitress thought he was my brother. Today I showed someone our family picts we had taken before the older ones wedding. In the mom-sons pict., she thought he was my husband. I soooooo laughed sooooo much. I'm still laughing inside. I inherited great skin--I might look pregnant when I'm 80, but I'll have great skin!
Wow, I'll have to try this. I've been using *hope in a jar* by philosophy, and I really like it. But I might switch it up a little and try this. :)
Post a Comment