
Lemon Drop Martinis
We are not huge alcohol consumers, but it is nice to have an easy cocktail to
make on hot summer days.
To make an Easy Lemon Drop Martini, you need:
2 ounces Vodka
4 ounces Lemon Drop Mixer
Crushed IceLemon Drop Rimmer, or sugar to rim the glass (optional)
Cocktail Shaker
Martini Glasses
Shake it up, and pour~
Cheers!
Have a happy Summer day!


(Still hungry? Tin Man posted his super-special chicken marinade recipe today on his blog...It is VERY good-Check it out: Movies In Oz )



10 comments:
Ruby!
Come on over to my house and bring that delish drink!! I have 8 cobalt blue martini glasses just-a-waitin' on you, friend!!!
I wrote a post just recently entitled "housekeeping" that I would bet you can relate to. You know, being a mama to boys and having a rockstar husband like you do...we are both very blessed in these departments!!
.mac :)
Oh..that sounds perfect to sip around the pool!
sandy toe
Boy, that sure does sounds perfect for a hot summery day!
Sounds perfect for the REAL hot days that are suppose to be back the end of the week! Yum!
Yum! It is only 11:00 AM here, so I guess I should wait until later, huh?
Going over to check out the marinade!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Looks and sounds delicious! I don't drink, but if I did - that would be my first choice. I wonder if I could make a non -alcoholic version? Hmmm, that's an idea!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
XOXO
Jen
Looks very refreshing. Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay
x
YES PLEASE!
Darn I wish I wasn't preggo just for a minute so I could mix up one of those. I have a feeling it wouldn't be the same as a virgin drink. They never are.
I love Lemon Drops--never knew how to make it or realized how easy it is, course it is always easier when someone else makes it!
Sounds like you are having a fab summer!!
Could this be a marinade?
Post a Comment