Your summer may have come to an end but your memories will be with your forever. Your boys will treasure those aswell as all the amazing pictures you shared. Lindsay x
Ahhh, then the first night back in your bed, the first day to treasure the various memories of the summer, the first day to countdown until the next summer at the cottage. Ahhh, life is good!
This post is so sad-you sound like me my senior year in high school. Our last Halloween, our last first day of school, on and on and on!! Glad you had so much fun this summer!
Oh....I hope you all will be able to adjust back into your routine well. The great memories you made all summer will continue! It looks like it was fantastic.
12 comments:
Now it is time for firsts again!
You had a great summer. Now back to the grind and white carpets.
Back to reality.....that totally stinks. :-(
Oh, no...how will you be able to go back home, again, after all the fun you've had?
Your summer may have come to an end but your memories will be with your forever. Your boys will treasure those aswell as all the amazing pictures you shared.
Lindsay
x
Ahhh, then the first night back in your bed, the first day to treasure the various memories of the summer, the first day to countdown until the next summer at the cottage. Ahhh, life is good!
So, you are joining the real world with the rest of us now? Welcome back! At least we can't steal those wonderful memories from you!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
You're breaking my heart! Hope you had a good time- and hope to catch you next weekend. Sorry I missed Julie too. Send my best!
This post is so sad-you sound like me my senior year in high school. Our last Halloween, our last first day of school, on and on and on!!
Glad you had so much fun this summer!
Oh....I hope you all will be able to adjust back into your routine well.
The great memories you made all summer will continue! It looks like it was fantastic.
Blessings,
Lisa
Why is it that I am not ready to let summer go? It is making me so sad this year - lasts of any sort.
I am glad you had fun with your friends!
XOXO
Jen
I want you back so bad in regular blog land, but feel so sad for you to leave your happy hideaway too!
I'm twisted on this one!!
.mac :)
Post a Comment