The boys, the dog, (and the cat!) are in the packed-to-the-gills-car, and I have just locked the door to our summer cottage. Time to "call it" for summer, and head for home...I will miss you- warm, soft sand between my toes...
...I will miss you-sound of the waves crashing to the shore.
See you next year, Summer Cottage.
I'll be sure and bring my flip-flops...
See you next year, Summer Cottage.
I'll be sure and bring my flip-flops...

P.S. Did you want to take one last look at the cottage? Click here and tour it one last time.
I will be closing the link in September...Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of our home away from home!



11 comments:
Have a safe trip home and I hope you get settled smoothly. Glad you all had a great summer.
Back to reality. What a great summer you all had. BTW started reading treasure island to the boys last week. All because of you!
Bon Voyage! Having to get back to reality is the pits, isn't it? Hope you guys have a safe trip back home!
Sounds like you all have a fabulous summer. Have a safe trip home.
i have so enjoyed being on summer vacation with you :)
were you crying as you drove away? or anxious to getback into "real life?" maybe a little of both. i think you & your boys have a treasure trove of memories to return home with!
Hope you have a safe journey home. I hope you will take us back next summer. I have really enjoyed following your summer fun. Just going for one last look like you suggested.
Lindsay
x
FULL INTERNET ACCESS!!!!
That's all I gotta say!!!
.mac :)
Oh my it must be sad to leave~ What about Labor Day Weekend???
sandy toe
*sad face* for you. Glad you enjoyed time at the beach this summer!
Some day I'm going to drive up to crash your cottage party! It looks like killer fun!
Love the new look! Beautiful!
Post a Comment