Ah those apples look so yummy! I've always wanted to go to an orchard and pick some fruit! I am a teensy jealous that it looks like Fall there!! Here in Texas it's still HOT and I am so ready for sweatshirts and long sleeves!
ha! i think it is funny that tin man is wearing the blue tooth thingy while picking apples!
but really, i am so happy that teaching has not slowed down your bloggy posting... or your sense of adventure for famiy fun after school! i am envious of the apple picking... it is definitely still summer here... summer with HOMEWORK! yuck. but soon... soon.
I have not been apple picking for years. My parents had fruit trees at their old house and used to love picking and pulling. Those apples look so sweet and juicy. Have a lovely weekend. Lindsay x
7 comments:
Ah those apples look so yummy! I've always wanted to go to an orchard and pick some fruit! I am a teensy jealous that it looks like Fall there!! Here in Texas it's still HOT and I am so ready for sweatshirts and long sleeves!
ha! i think it is funny that tin man is wearing the blue tooth thingy while picking apples!
but really, i am so happy that teaching has not slowed down your bloggy posting... or your sense of adventure for famiy fun after school! i am envious of the apple picking... it is definitely still summer here... summer with HOMEWORK! yuck. but soon... soon.
I have not been apple picking for years. My parents had fruit trees at their old house and used to love picking and pulling. Those apples look so sweet and juicy.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
x
Yum! We are going on Saturday to pick Jonathon and buy some Honey Crisp, which are my favorite!
That looks like so much fun! Love the pics.
We are sooooo excited to go. The kids are so adorable. You are a good mommy to go after teaching all day!
We are heading to the orchard this coming Thursday! And then, a follow up week of all things apple!
Hope you are well, mama Ruby!
.mac :)
Post a Comment