Monday, December 1, 2014

Thankful...


I am...
So thankful for great fall memories of 2014.

These past few fall 2014 months have been filled with:
A wiggly tooth that finally fell out:

And boys who let me still pick their Halloween costumes:
Helping with (but only slightly needed now-) science projects:

Nature Boy's trip to 8th grade trip to Washington DC:
(Reading the sports section in the morning in DC...so him-)

My husband secretly flew in my friend from Tennessee for my birthday this year...(but I was not thankful that I broke down in sobs when I was surprised at school after my Happy Boy's chapel play. (!!!)


A weekend spent at my cottage with girlfriends (eating, and watching movies!..and we didn't walk the beach once!

(And thankful just the same, that I don't live that far north right now:
(I am cold just looking at that picture!)

Parents who love each other even so many years after their wedding:
 

Celebrating the blessings of family with the family I love:

The one family picture we took this year:
(The older they get, the harder it seems to get us all in a decent picture!)


A beautiful, peaceful, memorable Thanksgiving day spent with the people I love the most:

Cuddle time with my boys over Thanksgiving break:

And popcorn and movie time with my little nieces and nephews:

And as I finish up my last day off from Thanksgiving break, 
I am thankful even the dog sat perfectly for my first Christmas picture this year: 
(Christmas miracle!!!)

post signature
(... Who says, "Yay to a great fall, but looking forward to this Christmas season-")










No comments: