Having Kylie here is so indescribably wonderful, but I will try to put it into words (and of course, pictures...)
*********
I wish she would spend more time doing this: (Relaxing, and Reading~)

Instead she is making porridge (oatmeal) for the whole family in the morning:

Then she heads outside with the boys:



Sometimes she gets the boys so hopped up on crazy fun like this:

...That I had to send everyone to the red bench. EVERYONE:

But trust me, I have it so good with her here. She babysat while Tin Man and I headed to the last home game of the Lions...and NO, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE LIONS! (They -still!-stink, but we had fun.)

Kylie helped my third grader (Nature Boy) do his science project for school.
What a God Sent Help is SHE!

My dog Lucy (in her warm cozy sweater-) even loves Kylie so much, she doesn't sit near me at night when we watch television. She has defected to Kylie's lap!

We had so much fun on New Years Eve. (This is us-finally out of pajamas and into our make-up:)

She made a delicious dessert for New Year's Eve, and will be guest posting it next Monday. Here is a picture to get you thinking of what it is:

...And this is our Wii Bowling addicted Kylie. We both have made pro status- I am sure you were dying to know- and this is Kylie after her SEVENTH straight strike:

She has even fit in playing board games with the boys:


(...Whose time has been busy, busy, busy with Kylie, and soooo memorable!)
13 comments:
Looks like everyone--including the dog-- are having a fabulous time!!!! Enjoy!!
Mrs. NB
Looks like a wonderful time! The picture of your dog with the sweater...is so cute and funny!
Enjoy every minute together!
sandy toe
Looks like everyone is having a blast!
What a great time you are all having! It will be sad to see her go. :o)
I wish my dog would wear a sweater. It is so chilly outside and that is where he lives ... of course that was not my idea. :o) My husband had to put a cap on how many animals I am allowed though. I would have a Noah's ark if it were up to me. :o)
Have a great day!
Trish
I wish I had a "Kylie". Looks like you all are having a wonderful time!
Can you and Kylie come for a visit??:) Lori
Wow-What a fun friend!
I am glad you are enjoying your time with her... She fits right into to your happy home! You should just keep her!
SO glad you are having such a wonderful time with your friend! Beautiful picture of the two of you. Happy 2010!
XOX
Jen
Even the dog has defected. She must be gold!!!! Enjoy the time. It certainly looks like everyone else is.
You guys are having wayyyy tooo much fun!
I am sad for you thinking about her leaving--can't she just stay?
Looks like you are all enjoying every moment of Kylie's visit. Are you going to lock her in so she doesn't go home?
Lindsay
x
Wii bowling...how I love thee!!!
Looks like the kiddos had a great time with her - and you got to relax a bit!! Always nice!
~WM
Have you convinced her to move back yet?
Post a Comment