Five weeks is plenty of time to do a lot of things LIKE: Make Gingerbread houses:
(Try to) Teach Tin Man to Make A Traditional Aussie Fruit Cake:
Make the BEST Planet Project in the history of the Third Grade(!!!):
Polish off Three boxes of Earl Grey Tea (and even a few Lipton~):
Play outside in the snow:
(Skip school!) And go to the Hands-On Museum:
Watch Three Little Boys Who Act like Crazy Boys (!!!) Some Days:
Go to School for Lunch:
Play (and go PRO!) Wii Bowling:
(Did I mention Play in The snow?):
...especially Matching Pajamas (!):
Host a fun Party at New Year's:...Make Boomerang (!!) Birthday Cakes:
Go to Glow-In-The-Dark-Putt-Putt:
Play Board games:
Read Books:
Bond with Lucy:

...and even the Neighbor's Dog, Tank (!!): 
Watch too Much Trash T.V:
Watch too Much Trash T.V:

(OH, Yes, I said Trash T.V:)
{Did I mention play in the snow?}:
Make cookies for the little one with Food Allergies:Read stories To Happy Boy:
(....Who is a bit sad today...Bye, Kylie! We LOVED every second of our five weeks with you! Tell me when I can start the next countdown for your next visit...)



21 comments:
I got a little teary-eyed. How sad. I hate when good friends or family have to leave. :-(
I want a Kylie to stay with me!!!!! I miss her too and she wasn't even here....
I want to play glow in the dark putt-putt!! If only we all had our own Kylie!!
~WM
SOUNDs LIKE COMPLETE AND UTTER HEAVEN!!!!
I envy the ages your boys are... I soooo miss those ages... already...
teens... welll they kinda suck (only sometimes)...
i miss my little sweet boys...
What a great visit. Bye Kylie - safe travels back down under.
Maybe next time you can stop off in SC first - it's a bit warmer.
Wow - looks like you all had a blast! How fun!
So sorry Kylie had to leave, but just remember all the wonderful memories you were able to make with her...PRICELESS!
I'm sad for you that she's gone. It looks like you guys just had a blast. I hope she can get back to you soon.
i got a little teary-eyed, too... there aren't many people i could spend five weeks with... maybe just one friend i can think of :) five weeks... and a million memories! hope those memories find you smiling :)
Okay no stop it.
I want a Kylie.
I want her now.
Send her my addy.
We can trade off visits so she can be a more well rounded American. We have NO SNOW in the south!
But lots of mountains to play in!
.mac :)
Can you clone Kylie and send "her" to all of us! We need/want her too!
Wow what a fun time you guys had. I am sad that she has to leave. I hope she can visit again soon.
What are you going to do? Can't you just lock her in so she can't go home?
You have had a wonderful 5 weeks with Kylie and we have all enjoyed hearing/seeing it all via your blog.
Hope you are all not too upset this weekend.
Lindsay
x
I loved reading about your advenures with Kylie! :) So glad your son was able to finally taste a cho chop cookie too! Yum!!!!
WOW! I have been away for way to long. Feels like your (feels like our) friend just got here. Glad you all had so much fun. Good to "meet" you Kylie.
I have so been enjoying all the stories of Kylie's visit! Looks like you made the most of every blessed moment! :)
Goodbyes are rough... you know they come, but so wish they wouldn't. My advice, book that ticket out here, maybe for our winter.. T'is always good to have something to look forward to!!! ;) Big hugs to you... hope you do ok... Naomi x
Looks like a wonderful 5 weeks together...I can't imagine saying goodbye!
sandy toe
I was hating this day....knew it would come, but you guys had a ton of fun!!
She sounds like the best person ever to have around! :) So sad she had to go back..... :(
Aw...what a wonderful visit! I am sad too...you guys look like you had the BEST time! I hope you're time apart until her next visit goes just as fast! :)
Post a Comment