As you know~I had a fantastic visit with my dear Aussie friend Kylie, and now she is at home...
{*And the winner of my giveaway is at the end of the post-*}
I needed some time to get myself together after she left, so...among other things-I went SHOPPING on Amazon!
{Shopping is good for the soul-in very, very small doses, of course!}
I had to share with you one of my very favorite things-I love cleaning up the house after Christmas {well, not the "cleaning" part-just the organizing part!}, and getting ready for Spring. After a good clean, I love to run around (I don't mean run, literally, I mean walk quickly...) the house spraying my home with this:
"A collection of products in Votivo's most popular scent Red Currant: A savory blend of tart red currants and golden fruit glaze ladled over coarsely ground vanilla bean ice cream and served along side of raspberry filled sugar cookies the original Red Currant. "
~Amazon Website promoting one of my favorite smells-Votivo Red Currant
I don't know about all that, but I do know how much I love the smell of Votivo Red Current Room Spray. I NEED good smells around this home! (This smells MUCH better than sweaty, stinky little boy smell. I promise you!) Just looking at the picture made me order two more...and NO Tin Man doesn't need to know that! I actually saved him money-He should be thanking me! I had the "Reed Difuser" in my cart, but then I noticed it was fifty dollars. In case you have trouble reading, that was $50.00.I like this smell-but not enough to bankrupt us! I buy the room spray-and spray away to my heart's content. I have had the candle in the past, but it gives off too much black smoke...

Votivo Red Currant Room Spray-A Whole Lot Cheaper that the Reed Diffuser...but just as yummy smelling...(And let's just keep this purchase between you and me...)

(...Who is Spurring on the economy two Red Currant Room Sprays at a time...)
What is YOUR favorite smell?
*******Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:8
{***Winner of the Give-Away is: Annikke who said...
"I am a follower and always love to read and comment on your blog! I don't even know Kylie and I miss her! Hang in there!"}
Congrats to Annikke-I won a giveaway on her blog in December-and I am glad to see the "Random Generated gods" rewarded her!




11 comments:
Well, I missed the give away! :(
I'm going to try the room spray, I've heard lots of people talking about that brand of candles. It must smell yummy!
congrats to the winner! So fun to pay it forward to another generous bloggy friend!
That sounds like a yummy smell! I love the smell of coffee, vanilla, pumpkin...I burn candles sometimes, but my husband's allergies do not appreciate them, so I can only have a good-smelling home during the day while he's gone, haha!
thanks for sharing, that does sound good!
Ok, somehow I missed that fantastic giveway!
I am a big "smell" person. I love your roomspray scent. Right now I am into L'Occitane Honey and Lemon--the perfume, candle, soap--it is awesome!
Yay for Annike!!! I love smell good stuff for my house! Hmmm...my favorite scent would have to be lavender.
Thymes Eucalyptus... so fresh and clean!!!
Congratulations to Annikke. I hope she enjoys her winnings as much as I enjoy mine. My favorite smell is actually the harvest candle I won in your giveaway. It's got a lovely warm cinnamony smell and I love it so much. I also have some of those plug in air fresheners around the place. Fresh Linen is my favorite is smells so clean and fresh. I also have a new one which is supposed to smell like desert flowers in Nevada. I can't actually smell it at all! I have another one that's supposed to smell like Japan but I haven't tried that yet.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x
I missed the giveaway too. Sniff sniff. Congrats to the winner.
I love sewwt fruits smells. I always choose vanilla candles.
Hip Hip Horray for Annikke! :o)
From January on to summer the scent I prefer is fresh cut roses by yankee candles. :o)
I so might have to give that stuff a try! I love it when my house is clean and smells refreshing and wonderful! It's heavenly!
Retail therapy always makes me feel better!
Post a Comment