Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Look Back, Yet Excited For the Future...

We are home from our first Christmas not spent at home.
We are home from Nashville.
 [Me and my new red cowboy boots, that is-]
{A great, and wonderful time was had with friends that are our family. Pictures soon-}
Forgive me, as take some time to unpack, celebrate Christmas
{-a second celebration with my extended family tomorrow-}.
Forgive me as I also get a start on my laundry
{letting it pile up before I left was not such a great idea after all-}.
And forgive me as I get ready for our annual New Year's Eve party.
{If you are in our area-come join us! I can promise good food, and lots of fun-}

What a year.
I am mentally going over all our blessings from this past year.
Wow, are we blessed.

The Happiest of New Years to you~
Love, love, love,
post signature
...I mean, Ruby Red Cowboy Boots...YeeHaw!

6 comments:

Angie Acapella said...

Red cowboy boots? That sounds like a fun Christmas! LOL Have fun catching up...It's taking me longer than I expected.

Annikke said...

I want some red cowboy boots!

Although I haven't done a blog post about it, I was just sitting here reflecting on our 2010 blessings!

Hope your party is fabulous (I have NO doubt that it will be!)

Kristin said...

Welcome home. Can't wait to see some pics. I wouls love me some red cowboy boots! Happy new Year!

Mrs Montoya said...

Glad you had a safe trip home and a Merry Christmas. Hope tonigt is a blast. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dawn said...

good luck on the laundry. got a pile of it myself... but it is sitting right next to a bigger pile of blessings, so can really complain?!

Kelli said...

Annual...I might just have to join you all next year since it's not that far away.