You could not be ANY cuter, Sweetie! I am getting ready to paint my toes dark purple (sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter before it dries!) just like you! Just finished Rob Lowe's autobiography- Stories I Only tell my Friends. He is a great writer (who knew??) and has lived quite the life. I think you would like it.;) Lori
Just found your blog & joined up to follow along! Love it!!! Hope you'll stop by mine sometime! Susan @ http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
You could not be ANY cuter, Sweetie! I am getting ready to paint my toes dark purple (sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter before it dries!) just like you! Just finished Rob Lowe's autobiography- Stories I Only tell my Friends. He is a great writer (who knew??) and has lived quite the life. I think you would like it.;) Lori
Just found your blog & joined up to follow along! Love it!!! Hope you'll stop by mine sometime! Susan @ http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment