
Hi All!
We are in Disney World with a seven day Park Hopper pass-thanks to my Cousin Todd! We are having SO much fun! I am posting some quick pictures on the side of the blog.
I hear back home there is a horrible snow storm-yuck! I better just jump back into the pool while I think about it!
I'll be seeing you all soon-after we spend a few more days with Mickey...




25 comments:
Ohhh. I'm so jealous. Disney was our favorite family vacation.
Have a great time & enjoy the nice weather.
We are there with you in spirit! Have fun and thanks for the update! Oh and please tell Mickey that Noggin says, "Hot diggity dog!" He'll know what he means! ;)
Oh, I miss Disney! Such a fun (and warm!) place...and a great place to make some lasting memories with those you love! Keep having fun...can't wait to hear all about it!
Looks like you are having a wonderful time. I wish I was there but I have to wait 3 more months. I love the pictures and can't wait to see more and to hear all about it. Have fun. I am jealous.
Lindsay
Co-incidentally I posted about Disney (Paris) too today!!
Oh my gosh - I'm SOOOO jealous of you guys!! Disney World is our family's favorite place to be in the whole wide world!!! =)
Enjoy every second!!!!!!!!
What a great time you all are having!!! I am so happy for you! Thanks for the pictures and fun facts as to what your children are loving the most! I especially like the picture of "itchy baby" glancing up to see his hat!! Too cute!
Enjoy the rest of your time!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Looks like a blast! Have fun!
How fun. I'm jealous!
Have fun! There is so much to see there I am sure you will all be exhausted when you get home.
I am envious! How fun!! Enjoy every minute. :)
Hey guys... We miss you all so much. We are getting dumped with snow. I'm glad the weather is nice enough to swim. The cat is doing great. Can't wait to see you guys. Be careful and enjoy the rest of your trip!!!!!
Have a blast while you can. And never fear about coming back to this very wintery winter. Just tonight I posted about a great way to enjoy it with three boys!
oh my goodness how fun!!!
enjoy every single moment and come back and tell us ALL about it!
:)
xo
Have a fabulous time!
Oh, Disney...what a fun place! Your kids will have great memories...and great ears! for years to come! Have fun!
FUN! FUN! FUN! Beautiful pics, of course. So wonderful that you are all together, having a blast. Enjoy the rest of your stay, and I look forward to more news from the world of Disney.
Have fun...everything about Disney is special!
-sandy toe
Disney is this families very favorite place to vacation. Good thing that we live less then 30 minutes away. If I go to Epcot and start yelling RUDY RED! Will you answer me?
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Isn't Florida great...
Have a wonderful time! You guys are creating some great memories down there I know!! I am envious!
Oh, what fun! Have a wonderful time & see you when you get back! :)
I wish I were somewhere warm!! Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
OHHHH I am soo happy to hear this! We are going in June...my mother in law is sending the three of us all expenses paid. We are looking at the Wilderness lodge...email me with any good advice when you get back..and rested up. I have no doubts you are having a wonderful time with Mickey. cherry
We are going to Disney in September! Let us know all of the places we HAVE to go to!
I am so jealous!
I can not wait until March...
Post a Comment