Nope. No recipes here today. I am getting my "Stash" ready. It is not illegal. It is not in perscriptive form. It is available to you wherever you are, too.This is my stash:
Errr-this is PART of my stash. Can anyone guess why I am stock-piling books? The first THREE people to guess correctly will get a ________________.
(A Surprise!) ...Hurry! You better take a guess. You have until midnight (EST) tonight. I will announce the reason for the stash, and the winner tomorrow. I HAVE been hinting about this for a while...and just so you know, the REAL SUPER-DUPER Summer giveaway is Wednesday...
(***Update on today's post: WE HAVE THREE WINNERS-THEY WILL BE POSTED ABOUT TOMORROW...***)
(If you read my blog-this is such an easy question...and yes, I am hiding the comments so there are no cheaters!)



23 comments:
You are gathering books that you want to read over the summer at your cottage????
Well I would say it is because you are getting ready to go to your summer cottage and will have little or no internet and thus will haveplenty of time for catching up on your reading! Am I right?
Carrie
I feel like I am in school....
My guess~ You stash them for the summer and taking them to the cottage b/c there is no Barnes and Noble there!
sandy toe
You are building up a stash to take with you to the cabin.
Because what else would you do at the summer cottage beach getaway but pile up with good books? Duh!
Your stash, sweet Ruby-woo...is for your cottage retreat which I am just a tinsy bit jealous of!
All that reading...man, I bet you got yourself a jammin' pair of specs!
I have a jammin' pair too...cept mine is for humming along late night in the sewing studio.
You in your glasses, swimsuit, hair tossled, an iced tea...
Ahhhh....that's where I want to be!
.mac :)
Well, we already know you're at the cottage. Is that it? OR you're pregnant??
I do this when I am headed for the beach--I hope you are headed for some fun and "down time"! I amost feel as if we are "cousin bloggers" since you are ruby red slippers and I am thoughtsfromover therainbow :)
Because you are heading to the cottage!!!!
Lucky girl!!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
BTW, I watched Over the Hedge for you and really enjoyed it--except I am now afraid I might turn into that crazy lady and the animals might take over my home. Thanks for the new fear. ;0)
You are such a stinker! I read your blog all the time, but for the life of me...I can't remember what you were planning to do with he books! OK, I'm going to guess that you're either going to have a book swap or you're going to give them away. Oh, I am so frustrated with myself!
School is out and your are heading to the cottage for some R&R.
Have a great summer!
Michelle
Is it so can sit and read all summer long at your cottage while your boys play?
Lindsay
x
Hi...I have enjoyed my first visit here. What a great blog to come upon on this cold and reainy June day. Yes, I am in MI and it looks like you might be too...saw Lion pictures.
bless...shell
Could it be all of your summer reading material while you're at your Lake House?
Oh! Thank you for your support of my Mastiff attack post. I am SO sore this morning. My arms, chest muscles and back muscles feel like I did 200 push ups.
I compare those dogs to a pack of mentally retarded bears. I can't imagine having one live in my neighborhood, like you did. I think I'd move.
I'm guessing you are leaving for the beach and a lounge chair! That would be my stash too.
My guess is you are lucky and get to get away? Going to the summer cottage. IRGH. I want to go with you whatever your reason for stock piling books!! LOL
I think because you are off to the cottage?
because you will be at your summer cottage. And I would LOVE for you to do a post on your top 50 books... since you are like me and like to read. I would love to have suggestions, since I cannot just browse in the store.
Because you are about to go on vacation...to the lake house is what I think I read a few days ago. Or was it yesterday? Maybe I'm just TOTALLY wrong and just wishing I had a lake house to go to with a pile of books!! Ha!
I said that 2 weeks ago!!! Doesn't that count??
SUMMER TIME!!! Im trying the same thing... summer and vacation.
Are you going on a trip?? I love going somewhere away from it all and reading. I can't wait to hear what you're planning!
XOXO
Jen
Post a Comment