I am getting ready to leave for the summer cottage with the spotty Internet reception.
I know I will be having so much fun with my Tin Man and kids-but still I want to take time to pray and thank God for His blessings in my life.
I also want to take time to ask Him for what I need as well-because He is the one who is capable to handle all of my worries, and fears so I don't have to.
If there is something I can pray for you about this summer-please leave a comment here on this post. I will be checking it this summer. (Hopefully, I have also figured out how to link to this post so you can continue to leave comments-)
You can also e-mail me things that you want kept private.
"Ask, and God will give to you. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will open for you."






9 comments:
Hi Ruby!
I hope you have a wonderful time on your getaway!! How nice! I pray that the Lord will use this time to refresh and spend quality with Him and your family!
I would ask that you pray for me as I seek to find a new church home. This is something that has been very difficult for me but I truly feel the Lord leading me in a new direction that involves a new church! I am going to visit one tomorrow!! It's kind of hard after going to the same church most of my life!! Thanks so much and please know I'll be praying for you as well!!
Blessings!!
Jen
Have fun at the cottage. BTW...love your beach palm tree background. It took me a second to figure it out. I thought I was on my blog and wondered how your post got on it...lol
Have a wonderful summer at the cottage. I am just a bit jealous.
I will continue praying for your family as always.
Please continue praying for my family and my faith. I will soon be finding out more about what to expect with this pregnancy so please continue to pray for God's will to be done and for us to get just what we need from Him.
Have a great summer. Looking forward to hearing about your summer cottage adventures.
Have a wonderful summer at the cottage. I am just a bit jealous.
I will continue praying for your family as always.
Please continue praying for my family and my faith. I will soon be finding out more about what to expect with this pregnancy so please continue to pray for God's will to be done and for us to get just what we need from Him.
Have a great summer. Looking forward to hearing about your summer cottage adventures.
Have a wonderful memory filled summer with your family on the beach. How fun!! :)
Please continue to pray for my daughter as I have mentioned her to you before. I trust that God has a plan. Thank you so much!
Have a great time. You'll be missed.
Awww, man.
I'm gonna miss you.
Don't go.
Ummm, wait a minute.
Go-Go-Go!!!
Just will miss you postings.
Thanks for the 411 on leaving me comments...not sure what was going on.
I will add my email as a back up.
Now, when can I expect your happy red sparkly heels back?
Enjoy!
Please pray for God's will in my life. I yearn to know I am in His will.
My firend from college:
Karson Beaty---possible cancer has come back
My brother, Adam.--relationship with God.
.mac :)
Have a wonderful summer getaway...do you go for the whole summer? How lovely!
Stay Cozy, Carrie
Well, I hope your cottage is in a warm place...but many here are UP north. It's nice up there...just a bit chilly for southern me. : )
Lots is happening for my family right now and we want to continue in His will...pray for guidence for us. Thanks.
Post a Comment