Monday, June 1, 2009

Dinner's Ready! (If You Live By Target...)

I need to have a few easy meals for me to prepare if Tin Man is out of town or working late. Between two boys needing help with homework, a baby who probably is whining, the dog who is barking to go outside, and tutoring students three evenings a week-I need some QUICK (!) Meals.This is one of our favorites. It is by Archer Farms available at Target:


I wish you could come over and taste this, because I am positive you would go out and stock up on this. It is so amazingly delicious!

I do have a few tricks up my sleeves so it is not just a boxed meal, though...

I boil a few chicken breasts and cut them up to add to the pasta. This is a fast meal that is not a typical macaroni and cheese meal. It is also a great lunch I make for my girlfriends. They know it is from a box, and everyone loves it!

post signature

(I should get paid for these endorsements, but I don't!)

18 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Yum! I love to have stand-by meals ready to prepare just in case I don't feel like cooking, run out of time, or people come over. I will have to go and search these out!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Have you ever had the frozen pasta meals from Barilla??? Oh my they are good too!!

You crack me up...
sandy toe

April said...

We do quick and easy meals, too, whenever Chris is on the road. Often times, it's mac~n~cheese with hot dogs, but we do love pasta dishes, as well. I've never heard of this one...I've got to check it out!

Leah said...

Sounds yummy. I have some convenience meals in the freezer for those days that times gets away from me.

Dawn said...

looks yummy! and easy... which is always a great combination! i'm always on the lookout for stuff i can get my kids to fix for themselves :)

and do try those frozen barilla pasta meals! also quite tasty!

Angie said...

This is my kind of cooking! I love pasta so I'll have to try this!

Keelie said...

I find a lot of the Archer Farms products to be delicuious--thanks for this tip!

Maggie said...

Yum, I'll have to try that!! =)

Girly Stuff said...

You know why I love your recipes? Because you never ever ever ask me to include lemon zest.

No ma'am! No awkward ingredients around here.

Lindsay-ann said...

That looks super. Anything that's quick and easy sounds wonderful to me. I often add diced chicken breast, carrots and potatoes to a can of soup and it makes a great stew.
Love your new header and blog layout. It's very summery and I could dive straight in!
Lindsay
x

Kelli said...

I will have to look into this. Thanks for the tip!

Janelle said...

That looks yummy. I love carbs!

I love even more, your new summer header. Very cute!

Mommy Mac said...

tomatoes and pasta...WINNER.

.mac :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I have made that one before. It IS very tasty! A great dinner for a busy night!

XOXO
Jen

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I love easy dinners! By the time it's time to cook dinner--I'm too cranky and tired! May have to make a trip to Target!

Southern Fried Gal said...

I love to take from the box or store bought and dress it up with a few ingredients and then serve it in a pretty serving dish. Dinner doesn't have to be so complicated! I will have to give this a try.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Looks wonderfully tasty!! I am all about quick and easy--adding a little of this, little of that --and on the table!!!

Georgia Girl said...

This looks yummy!