It has been a few weeks since I have opened up my blog for prayer, but today is the day again!
I have been faithfully praying for those who have left requests in the past-and I LOVE when I get an e-mail telling me how God has answered your prayers! It gives me much encouragement and a reminder that God really does answer prayer.
So~today if anyone has anything they want or need prayer for, please leave a comment. I write them in my prayer journal, and pray for you each night.
"Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to his people, to His saints, to those who turn to him in their hearts."
~Psalm 85:8 RSV
God's Best to You today~





8 comments:
Hey Ruby, (I hope it's ok that I call you Ruby?)
Thanks for the prayers! I think it's wonderful that you do this! My hubby's grandmother is in the hospital with fluid in her lungs. She is in her late 80s and it's always scary when she goes into the hospital!
Thanks so much!!
Oh and your background is SO cute!! Love it!!!!
It's always a blessing to know that someone is praying for you, interceding on your behalf. Please pray for a friend of mine who is going through a separation from his wife.
I pray that as you pray for others you will be bless beyond measure. Blessings to you always!!
PRAISE!!! In one week (when school is out) I will be a full-time mommy to my precious babies! I have been praying for 4 years that God would allow me to be able to do this. God DOES answer prayer. Thank you for praying for me!
Keelie
You are so sweet! God bless!
I SO appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy!! I had the big "half way" ultrasound this past Wednesday and Praise the Lord, things are looking good. It was SUCH a blessing to see her (yes, a girl this time!) squirm and move and to see those precious little feet... all 4 chambers of her heart working... her growing body parts,her sweet profile. THANK YOU for praying. Please keep us in your prayers.
I just stumbled upon your blog and it is fabulous! What a wonderful idea to take prayer requests!
This prayer request isn't really for me. The starving people in Uganda are on my heart. Could you pray for them?
I'll be praying for you as well!
Thank you for your prayers, for all of us who ask. Please pray for my sister, Pat, undergoing a series of medical tests tomorrow, for a positive outcome. Blessing to you and yours! Thanks!
Kathy
Hey girl!
As you can imagine, I've been dealing with a lot of teenage drama around here, which isn't easy with Chris being on the road a lot. Right now, I cling to Psalm 34-18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Hope you have a wonderful, blessed day!
Post a Comment