Leave a comment if there is something I can pray for you about this week...
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
~Romans 10:13
I have been giving you suggestions each week so that you can assemble a Prayer Basket of your own. This was something one of my dear friends put together for me for Christmas, and has been such a meaningful gift. You could make one for yourself, or someone else. Here is the final list of all the things in my basket that I would recommend:
A Basket A Bible
A Notebook or Journal for Prayer Requests
A Notebook for Sermon Notes
A Daily Devotional A Set of Note Cards
Inspirational Faith Based Book






12 comments:
your basket is so beautiful, love it! Thanks for praying for us, even though I don't get to comment as much. Thank you for praying for Eli and his continued recovery I appreciate it so much!!!
Hello! The basket is beautiful and a splendid way to go about sorting our spiritual needs etc.
I hope Dancing Boy's night of nights went well, dear little guy! He's so similar to my nephew, who is the middle boy, it is freaky!!! Charlie's into gymnastics, though, but, oh, so similar! His older brother is mad about soccer, like yours, and the little one is the funny man of the family - is that your Itchy Baby?
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Naomi x
The basket is beautiful. What a sweet spirit you have to share this with us. Would you please pray for me as I struggle to make a decision regarding my daughter? If her ex-husband can't take their kids over the summer, I may have to call CPS about her. Thanks and bless you.
ooo! I've got a headboard suggestion, but thought I'd put it here... A slab of MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard... I think... sort of like partical board) that fit's the length of your bed, and has a depth as you see fit. It sort of acts like a picture hung on your wall behind your bed. You cover it in a layer of soft quilting or foam, gluing or stapling it down, then cover it in a fabric of your choice, wrapping it around the board and stapling it to the back. Then you hang it like you would a large picture... I think you'd have fun with this, Mrs Ruby... Now, as I've got 3 more minutes left as the Birthday girl, I might go play my scrabble games and then hit the hay... I'm a bit of a night owl tonight... must be all the cupcakes!!! ;)
Love the basket idea. I am going to make one and put it by the side of my bed. I've loved your idea from the very start!
I love the pretty basket too!!
Very nice....great gift for a friend!
I love love your red background!!!
sandy toe
Very creative, Ruby. You got your dancing shoes on right about now????
.mac :)
The basket is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
I asked for prayer for my daughter before and I am asking for continued prayers for her. Some days are good in dealing with her singleness, others are not.
Thank you so much.
God Bless.
Lisa
You are awesome for doing this! I would LOVE it if you could join me in praying for my friends Kelley and Pete. Kelley just found out she's expecting! She's had 3 miscarriages and has been under some pretty rigorous treatments to try and create the best possible environment for a baby. She's not had an easy life, she's been through so much hardship but she maintains a wonderful, happy, bubbly outlook. I SO want this to go well for them. I cannot wait to see her with her baby in her arms.
I love this idea :) your basket it so nice- thanks
I'm so behind from being away from the computer, but I *love* this idea! I'm definitely going to use this for my friend who has a birthday coming up. Thank you for sharing it! :)
What a great idea. I'm tempted to make myself a prayer basket!
Post a Comment