
What is something your mom always says to you?
NB:I love you.
DB I love you.
What makes your mom happy?
NB: Daddy and me. Oh! and listening to that song, "Lucky"
DB: When I tickle you.
What makes your mom sad?
NB:When your friend died.
DB: If you are not invited to a party.
How does your mom make you laugh?
NB:When you turn on funny songs and do funny stuff . When you tell us funny stories when you were a kid.
DB: You Tickle us.
What was your mom like when she was a kid?
NB: You loved frogs and liked to play with them.
DB: You played soccer.
How old is your mom?
NB: 37
DB: 31
How tall is your mom?
NB:Five feet, maybe six feet.
DB (What did NB say? Because how would I know that?!) Five feet sounds right.
What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
NB: Play with us and hug and kiss dad.
DB Play with us.
What does your mom do when you are not around?
NB:Usually play with the baby and vaccume the house, and go talk to your friend Quiche Me. DB: Bible Study.
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
NB: Hair styles and nail stuff.
DB Soccer.
What is your mom really good at?
NB:You were good at soccer , but not so much any more. You are good at tricking me with the ball sometimes. Ok. You are still good at soccer.
DB: Soccer, soccer. You're really good, mom!
What is your mom not really good at?
NB:Ummm. Throwing a football.(Did that hurt your feelings that I said that?)
DB: Building legos.
What does your mom do for a job?
NB:Teaches.
DB: Bible study, tutor.
What is your mom's favorite food?
NB: I would say lobster. Red Lobster.
DB: pizza.
What makes you proud of your mom?
NB: That you correct my homework.
DB: When you...I don't know. Hmmm. Well, when you ride your bike without falling. That makes me proud.
If your mom was a cartoon, who would she be?
NB: A mom. Daisy Duck.
DB: Tasha- Sometimes you sing like you are on the Backyardigans-I like that.
What do you and your mom do together?
NB: We vacume, clean up toys, go to special places like Jungle Java.
DB: Ride bikes, and you TRY to build legos...but you are not so good at that, mom.
How are you and your mom the same?
NB: We are both smart at math. We were both born, and we both live on earth.
DB: Our eyes are the same color.
How are you and your mom different?
NB:You have very dark hair and I don't. But don't you color yours?
DB: Our hair-yours is dark, and mine is light.
How do you know that your mom loves you?
NB:You tell me a lot. You buy us Legos, too.
DB: You always tell me.
What does your mom like best about your dad?
NB: I think it would be kissing him.
DB: He is a good cook! I think you like that-that he cooks for us.
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
NB: Getting your nails done. That was an easy one, mom.
DB: Pizza Hut (Can we go there today, Mom?)

***I will not be doing "God Answers Prayer Sunday" this week.***



28 comments:
Love this. Kids answers are the best. I think I might give my kids the same test this weekend!
what a fantastic idea!! and great interviews!! yep- might have to copy :)
That is too funny! I love that a lot of their answers were about you kissing dad...very cute! Their answers were super cute!
Very very sweet...your boys seem so kind...have a wonderful Mother's Day!
sandy toe
You are rocking out in the no wrinkles department for 37, sista!!!
This was THE best post ever to me!
I love the kandid answers!!!
My favorite has to be that they "get" that you like to kiss dad.
What a lucky Tin Man!!!
What a great testament to the love they are seeing modeled for them!
Have a sweet Mother's Day and don't fall of that bike of yours!!!! :)
Ribbit,
.mac :)
What a great idea! I'd LOVE to know what my
boys think the answers to these questions are - I'm going to try it!
Thanks!
Happy Mother's Day!
I lov this post. I liked the falling off the bike answer!!!
How fun was that??? You obviously are loved and adored a whole lot by your little guys. What more could a mom ask for, right? I hope you have a very special Mother's Day, too! Big hugs!
Aw, how sweet. You have such cute kids. I think I'll ask my son's these questions and see what answers I get, lol. Happy Mother's Day!
What a great idea. Happy Mother's day to you to.
That was very sweet! It is important that boys understand how important nails are to us!
Happy Mother's Day!
That was such a cute idea to do that! I might steal your idea (do you care?)
AWESOME post, RRS!! So cute. And who knew you were such a party girl that you hate not getting invited?? hee
You can come to my party any time.
I love this. What sweet boys you have! And that part about you not falling off your bike? Priceless!
OK this made me emotional....sooo sweet. PLEASE print this out and scrap it! It would be sooo cute to look back on...framed even. Happy mothers day..and UHHH I wish I waS 31 too. cherry
I love their answers (and Red Lobster!)! Have a Wonderful Mother's Day.
I loved this so much. Your gorgeous boys gave such sweet answers. I do however think you would be justified in taking a trip to Legoland sometime as it appears your boys think you are lacking in Lego skills!!!!
When is your birthday? If you turn 38 this year we were both born the same year!
Have a good Mothers's Day. Our Mother's Day was in March.
Lindsay
x
So FUN!! Your boys are too cute and funny! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day!!
Very good stuff! You're very brave. I'd be terrified to ask my brood those questions.
Happy Mother's Day to you!
What a precious interview! I love the picture of them at the top of the post! True blessings from god...Have a wonderful Mothers Day...Hugs Julie
Thanks for sharing! Love their answers...so very sweet and honest!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Lots of kissin' and lovin' going on in that house--as it should be! Good job Mom!!! Great post...have an awesome Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day! Your boys answers were adorable.
I wanted to let you know that I have been reading your posts, but am having trouble with commenting. It is probably because I have dial-up and for some reason your page loads really slow. Anyhoo! Just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your blog! And thank you for the comments you have left on my blog.
Confession: I copied you! It was such a cute idea...hope you don't mind. I did link back to you, though.
I want you to know how much I enjoy reading(and just looking at) your blog. You do such a great job. I look forward to each new post.
Happy Mother's Day--it's obvious you're a great one!
The question is Mam....do you wear your ruby red slippers while playing some smokin' soccer?
So precious! I love that they know for sure how much you love them! Oh,and the comment on the hair color was priceless. :) Happy Mom's Day!
Hope you had a great Mothers Day!
I have had this post saved for weeks... I should post it today! The boys' answers are so cute :)
Post a Comment