***Week Seven of building your Prayer Basket***Leave a comment if there is something that I can pray for you about this week. I count it a blessing to be able to do this-
" If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given unto him."
~James 1:5
When you are continuing to assemble your Prayer Basket this week, make sure to add:
A Daily Devotional. 

This is the one I am using this year. I have been amazed how this devotional is touching on a topic that I needed to read that very day. It has been very timely for me, but there are several good ones out there.




9 comments:
Hi there!
I just wanted to comment and say that verse is one of my favorites. Thank you for praying for my little neighbor's girl. I truly believe that prayers can be answered if that is God's will. You are a sweet, wonderful person.
XOXO
jen
Oh yes I could use a prayer...I went for a free skin cancer screening this morning to have a spot on my arm looked at which looked suspicious (you see we lost our health insurance last month due to my husband's job and I found this free screening) and wouldn't you know...the doctor said I should have a biopsy done..Now what do I do??? No Insurance...and then if I have a biopsy and it is cancer it would be a pre-existing condition when we try to get insurance again. I know God has this too in control...but I could use a back-up prayer.
Thanks,
Carrie
Please pray for me as I struggle with the decision to turn my daughter in to child services for neglecting her children. I've been contemplating this for over two years and just couldn't bring myself to do it. But I have to do what is best for the children. Thank you.
Please pray for the health and safety of all of us since I canceled our health insurance on May 1st. It may be up to 120 days until I can get the boys on share of cost medicaid and its all cash pay until them. Praying God will keep us illness and acident free at least until then. The sacrifices that are made during uncertain economic times are so great!
RRS, I will be praying for your commenters too. I'm still looking for those kids! The couple I had over yesterday backed out. The mother was concerned that her 2 year old wouldn't be able to negotiate the stairs leading to my basement playroom. I understand where she's coming from (even though I wanted to tell her a baby gate could fix that no problem!!), but it's tough to feel rejected!
I pray for blessings for your family, too!
I love your pics this week, but what was that pretty little Tennessee Titan girl doing socializing with all those Lions??? Seriously, I hope Itchy Baby had a wonderful birthday. I remember your family in prayer often as I thank God for your friendship and love you give so freely to my little family who I miss so terribly.
Could you pray for my friend Quince? He just turned 40 this year and he had a stroke. He was always very healthy. His wife and 3 kids are struggling with how slowly he is recuperating and Quince is very discouraged. I am worried about him!
This is the week I am planning to resign at my job of 6 yrs in order to be a SAHM. It is something that my husband and I have been praying about and working toward for over 2 years. We are still not sure how all the details will be worked out, but God does. So please praise God and ask for His provision as we take this step... leap of faith. Thanks!!
Such a sweet thing you do, praying for others on your blog. Love it!
Oh, I didn't know that Joni Eareckson Tada has come out with another book - I will definitely be checking this one out. Thank you for sharing! :)
Post a Comment