Imagine this:
No children, no responsibility, no agenda-just fun~
Girlfriends taking the train into Chicago.
{Several hours of uninterrupted eating, drinking, and most importantly-talking, and laughing...we will most likely finish all the half-conversations that we started months ago, but were interrupted by the kids, dog, husbands, crisises, and -fill-in-the-blank- reasons-}
A hotel room overlooking the Sears tower.
{Scratch that... I mean, Hotel Suite!}
Dinner out in high heels, rather than the pizza joint delivery around the corner in gym shoes...
{Eating hot food, without cutting up several other small peoples food first-}
Shopping {even window shopping is fine-} on the Magnificent Mile...
and THE movie...The one we all have been looking forward to-
~~~~~~~~~~~
My girlfriends and I are off to Chicago for a girls weekend to see
Carrie, Samantha, Charolette, and Miranda!
Carrie, Samantha, Charolette, and Miranda!
...among other fun girly things!

(...Who will be having so much fun in Chicago this weekend with her girlfriends!)




13 comments:
have a blast! can't wait to hear all about it :)
Enjoy. Even though, I would be the one getting pizza because Giordano's pizza is my absolute favorite.
Can't wait to hear about your weekend and you better post pictures of the stylin' outfit you are wearing with those fab-u-lous new shoes!
I went to see this with a friend last night! Woo Hoo! You are all going to have SUCH fun! I am jealous, but SO happy for you! You deserve it! The movie was super fun!:) Lori
My heart hurts.
Enough said.
I will miss you.
Drink a glass of cabenet for me.
Pout, sniffle, wipe....
.mac :(
Sounds like a great weekend, have fun! I wish I could join you too.
Carey
I love it and I hope you have the BESTEST time! : ) I thought it was super fun and I laughed my head off. I might have liked it better because I was in the company of two of my besties : ) Who knows. It was perfect though. Yay for girlfriends.
YOU are going to have SO much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Can I come too? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
Hope you have a great time. Look forward to hearing all about it.
Lindsay
x
I hope you have the time of your life!!!! I can't wait to see the new movie, hopefully next week! ENJOY my friend, you deserve it!!!
So jealous! Have a wonderful time! You deserve it!
Live it up!
Fun!!! You are going ALL out! I went with a couple of friends when it first came out. I wore a tshirt, jeans, and flip-flops - high fashion for AR!
Can't wait to hear about all the fun!!!
Post a Comment