Done.
And Done!
The day after Thanksgiving, we decorate for Christmas.
I like to shop, don't get me wrong-
but I don't like fighting crowds,
or waking up early for Any. Thing.
Anything!
By the time we have our coffee,
Tin Man and I are on a mission to decorate.
That's not entirely true.
Tin Man likes the house decorated for Christmas,
but let me assure you,
He doesn't not want to arrange pine cones,
garland,
or holiday knick-nacks.
He is forced to lift heavy boxes though,
and carry them up the stairs from the storage room whether he likes it or not.
I put on Christmas music, and that does seem to motivate him, and all of us, actually!
The boys help out a bit too-
carrying what they can up the stairs for me, too.
Everyone at our house loves seeing the house when it is all done,
and their smiles and happiness was the motivation for me this year again,
as always.
-
Anyway~
We decorated, and are now on our countdown to Christmas...
the most beautiful time of the year!
And Done!
The day after Thanksgiving, we decorate for Christmas.
I like to shop, don't get me wrong-
but I don't like fighting crowds,
or waking up early for Any. Thing.
Anything!
By the time we have our coffee,
Tin Man and I are on a mission to decorate.
That's not entirely true.
Tin Man likes the house decorated for Christmas,
but let me assure you,
He doesn't not want to arrange pine cones,
garland,
or holiday knick-nacks.
He is forced to lift heavy boxes though,
and carry them up the stairs from the storage room whether he likes it or not.
I put on Christmas music, and that does seem to motivate him, and all of us, actually!
The boys help out a bit too-
carrying what they can up the stairs for me, too.
Everyone at our house loves seeing the house when it is all done,
and their smiles and happiness was the motivation for me this year again,
as always.
-
Anyway~
We decorated, and are now on our countdown to Christmas...
the most beautiful time of the year!
Merry Christmas from our (decorated for Christmas!) house to yours~

(...who loves Christmas decor!)







14 comments:
So I was already in the Christmas spirit, but your beautiful photos just make me want to sing the jazz version of Joy To the World! (Apologies to any others who don't enjoy a deaf person singing as much as I do ;)
How fun is it to wake up to those beautiful decorations?!? I think I would hang out in your kitchen all season :)
Looks beautiful & I'm jealous. I'm still at the lugging heavy boxes stage of our decorating.
Off I go.
Your home looks really beautiful. It looks just like a page from a book or magazine. Glad you had some little helpers. I spyed the elf there! Now you can start feeling all Christmassy. We don't usually decorate until the second weekend in December. Once cards start to arrive it feels like Christmas and I want to get decorating.
Lindsay
x
Beautiful as always!!!
Everything looks beautiful!! BTW, I just love your family photo.
Just beautiful...as usual. I love your home and how welcoming it is. I especially love the stocking for Jesus :)
My goodness...you sure have been a busy little bee! Just look at all that gorgeous decorating you've done! Are you sure you didn't kidnap Martha Stewart or something? I have almost everything done around here, but it's somewhat limiting this year because our house is on the market. I feel like I need refrain from what I normally do. Oh, well, I'm still happy with how it all turned out! Yes, Christmas is in the air!
Wow ! I feel like I just took a stroll through a Christmas Wonderland. What a beautifully decorated house...and I'm sure it's a beautiful HOME, too.
Popped over here from Lisa's Place.
You girls are so inspiring to an old woman like me...makes me want to go decorate...no, maybe just go have some eggnog...with more nog than egg.
Happy Holly-Daze.
Beautiful! It looks a lot like Christmas at your house. So far all we have is our tree--and it's not even decorated! I have to dig out all the decorations tomorrow and get busy.
Your house always looks so beautiful! I am impressed you find time to do all that! Blessings to you and your family~
Everything looks wonderful..I love your kitchen!
lovely!!!
oh, it looks so pretty & peaceful... my diningroom table is piled high with Christmas JUNK still to be strewn around!! at least the piano room is decked out for the kids :)
and... i love that you decorated your blog, too!! i was thinking about it, too. and ooooo... i love that casting crowns song. just l-o-v-e it!
Your home looks gorgeous!! I love all the decorations. So warm and cozy for the holidays! :o)
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Sincerely - Trish
ps. Love your header!! :o)
Post a Comment