The china is washed,
My 'turkey cooker' is sleeping on the couch-
The boys are playing in the playroom,
and my parents and sister's family has left with full bellies.
The leftovers are waiting in the fridge for round two,
(My little Indian is now clothing-free.
I had to show you the cutest Thing about Thanksgiving around here:)
(My little Indian is now clothing-free.
I had to show you the cutest Thing about Thanksgiving around here:)
I am listening to Christmas music (and my hubby's snores-) as I type...
Tonight,
after the kids get to bed,
Tin Man and I have to ransack the storage room for our Christmas Elf.
Zookey will be making his (surprise!) early debut performance -of the year- tomorrow morning.
A Christmas tradition we started a few years back
will begin with the Elf's delivery of the first items,
which are new tents and sleeping bags for all three boys.
(???)
Because the month of December kicks off at our house with
"Sleeping Under The Stars".
(~Go HERE to see the glow-in-the-dark playroom that doubles as a bedroom for the month of December each year~)
The boys set up tents in the playroom,
and every night until New Year's Day,
That is where they sleep.
This year,
our littlest one will be joining in the fun.
Gotta go find the elf~
(I mean, after raiding the leftovers and appetizers;
and watching the Dallas football game-)
(I mean, after raiding the leftovers and appetizers;
and watching the Dallas football game-)
and get one (of our many-) Christmas Traditions started around here!
The boys will be so surprised tomorrow morning to see our first Christmas Tradition kick off early~Wish you were here to see their faces with us,
The boys will be so surprised tomorrow morning to see our first Christmas Tradition kick off early~Wish you were here to see their faces with us,

(...who doubles as an Elf in December~)





3 comments:
Lori-
You look so beautiful in that picture!!! That should be your Christmas picture!!!
sandy toe
How CUTE are you that they spend the month of December sleeping together?!!! I LOVE It! I hope Zookey behaves himself!
That's such a beautiful family picture from Thanksgiving. Glad you had a great day. Tin man deserves a rest after all that cooking. Your little Thanksgiving Indian is so adorable. I will have to show Jessica! I look forward to seeing your Elf appear tomorrow and all the excitement he will certainly bring.
Lindsay
x
Post a Comment