Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time Spent With Friends Is Always the Best (!!!)


A weekend away with girlfriends a few weekends ago is a Spring and Fall tradition.
Wherever we find ourselves,
who ever ends up joining us,
it always turns out to be:
Relaxing,



Memorable,

Needed,






Invigorating...



And as expected, our weekend away in Cincinnati was just that...and more.

{To Meg: SO glad you were able join us before your move to Brazil.
Next trip could be the "Girlfriend's Road trip to Brazil"...That sounds like a plan!)
post signature
(...who cherishes time spent with girlfriends!)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You're in Cincinnati! I recognized the Levy and so many other places before I got to the end of the post. Welcome (albeit a little late!) to my little corner of the world! I'm on the Ky side of the river. It's a great place to live!

Dawn said...

so glad you had this chance to run away and be 100% girl! i know these girls mean the world to you!