Campfire dinners are one of my most favorite things about the Summer.
When you add in our cottage friends-
Dinner becomes a party!
So we planned a neighborhood dinner over the campfire,
With our Pie Irons~
With everyone bringing their own concoction to share:
There was Margarita Pizza with fresh basil,
Steak Hoggies with provolone cheese,
Tacos with flour tortillas,
Grilled Summer Squash with peppers, onions and cheese,
and BLTs.
All were so yummy, so unique-
A Pie Iron Party is the perfect way to spend a Summer evening with friends-
Wishing you can fit in a Pie Iron Party into your schedule this Summer,

(...Whose cracked heels are hanging out of her Ruby Red Flip-Flops-)




7 comments:
How creative! I've only every used ours to make the standard cherry pie or grilled cheese. I've got to try some of these different ideas-yum!
I've never heard of that...looks pretty neat. I love that you're having such a great time. I need a cottage.
I have never heard of a pie iron! Your pie iron party does sound fun. Glad you enjoyed this time with your friends. Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x
sounds yummy-
sandy toe
Sounds great, we bought some of these a while ago and need to use them!
I never heard of a pie iron party but it looks like fun....I can imagine how great the food taste. Thanks for sharing!!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Post a Comment