Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pot Luck Dinner At The Cottage

Favorite Summer Movie: What About Bob?
{Mute music below to watch video}
Favorite Memories From Summer 2010?
One favorite definitely would be our Pot-Luck Dinner Night
with our Cottage Friends.

We planned a night of food, fun, and fireworks:

Dinner included~
Appetizer:
Artichoke/cheese bread
Main Dishes:
BBQ Shrimp
BBQ Pulled Pork Mini Sandwiches
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Salads and Sides:
Coleslaw
Cucumber/Feta/Balsamic Salad
Orzo Salad
Southern Style Baked Beans
Dessert:
Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Rubarb Crumble Pie
Green Grapes
Drinks:
Arnold Palmers {Ice Tea/Lemonade}
Various Exotic Micro Beers

{It can be said, our street is filled with fabulous cooks! We all sounded like BOB in the scene above from the movie, What About Bob!
 I am re-salivating thinking of that delicious food, again...}

The guys played a game called...
Washers and Bolts (?)


We fit in a few fireworks before a little rain started to fall:



Wonderful memories made with friends, and family
up at the Summer Cottage...

Hoping you are making some summer memories too,
post signature
(...who wore her Ruby Red Flip-Flops to Pot Luck Night!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful night. I love good friends. I can't get enough of mine. And sadly....I don't get enough of them. They all live so flipping far away. Darn it!

Kristin said...

Looks like fun. I haven't seen that movie in so long. Just may have to rent it now.

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a fun evening! I love Arnold Palmers! Great menu and great friends means a great evening.:) Lori