We have had a rainy weekend at the Cottage.
But we haven't minded.
{Just for clarification: Hairy knee is Tin Man's-}
I mean, you can't go to the beach every day, right?
{Well, actually, you can-I was just trying to be positive...Insert smiley face here-}
So as it rained,
we taught the boys how to play Monopoly.
{ -Happy Boy happily played with his cars-}
Halfway through,
I had to quit.
But the three boys
{Tin Man, Dancing Boy and Nature Boy}
kept playing...
and playing...
...and will finish the game hopefully today!
Wishing you have time to play some games on a rainy weekend too,

(...Who posted twice today -scroll down, please!- in her Ruby Red Flip-Flops)



6 comments:
Monopoly can be SUCH a long game, but I do love it from time to time. It's rainy here today so we'll be staying inside...and I'm sure the Wii will be turned on.
I am with you on Monopoly! It's a great game but I can only take so much! tee hee... What a fun day.:) Lori
I love Monopoly, but get a little bored when the game just stops moving.
I haven't played Monopoly in years! I'm glad they are enjoying it...I might've quit too ;) Rainy days can be fun even on vacation...sounds like you're having a great time! Enjoy each minute!
We have a game called 'Hotel'. It's similar to Monopoly but the hotels actually look like hotels and you can add bits to them. It also doesn't last as long as Monopoly. Hope the rain clears for you soon.
Lindsay
x
First of all, I LOVE that you had to clarify that the hairy knee wasn't yours. Come on... fess up! You have stopped shaving, haven't you?! ;0)
Secondly, have you played the new Monopoly CARD game? We played it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. We really like it and... wait for it... the game ends in well under an hour!!! I KNOW!!
Just thought I would share. :0)
Mrs. NB
Post a Comment