Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Letters From Brazil /Brazil Post #8/

From Brazil:

This is my last time writing to you guys online--Soon I will be home...

We went to a turtle rescue today, and it was so wonderful.
 The turtles (no joke-) were the SIZE OF OUR KITCHEN TABLE! 
 I would for sure be taking field trips here...even the bathrooms were cute-they were in the shape of conch shells.

 The town was a cute beachy town, with boats that were in the bay catching fish and crabs.


 Did I tell you how we bought crabs over the weekend on the beach for like two dolllars a bucket??


They give you a wooden cutting board, and a mallet, and let you go to town smashing them. So fun, and so delish-

I bought the cutest straw purse at the little artesian market for like 15 dollars! I talked him down from 30.


 I like how you can talk down the prices here, that in its self was too much  fun for me. :) Jen and I also bought a bit of the locally made jewlery.

(I love this trip! I miss you guys, but this has been so fun being with Jen and Meg!)


I also bought the boys soccer jerseys and the 'Brazillian flipflop' called a Havianna. Did I tell you that already? I forget. Everyone wears them down here.


Just a few more days left in Paradise!



Send me a picture and let me know what you guys are up to.

I love and miss you all so much, but having so much fun, it is crazy.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY--
(Remember, don't you dare open your card until Father's Day!)

Love,

Me

To Brazil:
Its a s'mores night
Come home to us girl!





post signature

No comments: