On the last night in Brazil,
we toasted each other with guava juice-spritzed champagne,
grilled sausage, red peppers, portabella mushrooms, and onions on the outdoor fire,
and exchanged gifts.
(Thank you Meg for the bell for my desk at school! I will think of you every time I ring it~)
On the last morning in Brazil,
we made our beds for the last time,
packed up our now over-flowing suitcases,
drove to the airport under the beautiful bamboo that covers the airport road,
and waved goodbye at the airport.
A trip of a lifetime,
spent with my sister,
and a good friend.
Incredible memories
of an incredible trip...

(...who went to Brazil, and will share some bits of my trip with you soon...)



4 comments:
What a lovely trip of a lifetime! I LOVE the last picture of you! You must frame it!:) Lori
Such a beautiful picture of you!! What a great trip to have been able to take! Safe travels home! I am sure your family is going to be soooo happy to see you!
So lad that you had a great time! Love the photo of you on the each, beautiful!
that picture of you is just lovely... like all of brazil is wrapped up in your thoughts! i'm so happy you had an adventure!!
Post a Comment