My ramblings have gotten me another award?! (Is it because it's my birthday? This feels like a gift!!!)
I love to write...My Gramie Doris brought me a journal when I was eleven (from China Town in San Fransisco) and I wrote in it faithfully for years...(It is hidden, and I am NOT telling you wher it is! So much juicy stuff is in there-like my list of qualities in my future husband, and DETAILS of my first crush, and first kiss...) I have also kept journals for all three of my boys (since pregnancy with each), and writing a blog has been a fulfilling experience for me. I am getting my thoughts out of my head and on paper/computer and it has completed a part of me that needed to "verbally express myself." (...And I can decorate it like a bulletin board like my teaching days-Bonus!) I am so grateful to Smile! It's Becky! I enjoy reading her blog because she is a teacher and it reminds me of so many funny things from the days when I was a first grade teacher... She also has a "Not Me! Monday post that usually has me laughing out loud. Please check out her blog if you haven't found her already-she's a hoot!
Here are the guidelines to this Super Scribbler Award:
1. Post The Award on Your Blog
2. Link to the one who gave it to you.
3. Link The Original Post Here (Umm, I don't know what this means... sorry! Is it the link listed on the picture? Maybe! Could be!)
4. Pass This Award On To 5 Deserving Friends
5. Post These Rules.
(...and this fabulous award is passed on to....)
(hmmm....Let's see...)
1. Boy Oh Boy! -Life with THREE boys is my life, but she has FIVE! That is a boy house-I read to see what I'm up against as I parent my boys...How does she make it sound so easy???
2. Balancing Beauty and Bedlam -She had a goat sleeping on her COUCH! It was funny, and for one (crazy!) moment, I wanted one! My kids loved the pictures of that!
3. Mom in a Fishbowl -Working mom who does it all-and has a new dog her husband found. ...AND she finds time in her life to post good recipes for me!
4. Riding the Short Bus-She says what I am thinking. Yesterday it was her frustration about Facebook. (Is she reading my mind?!? I am ready to throw my computer out the window because of Facebook! I feel retarded on there! What Christmas Tree??)
5. The way it is - Another mom of three boys who I sooo relate to! She posted about an irate driver waiting for her parking spot as she was buckling in three kids. They were beeping and yelling! Come on! Those irritating people live in my state as well-I felt her pain!
(All these Blogs are listed on my sidebar too-go check them out...I know you'll love them like I do!)
~Ruby Red Slippers (...Who is also officially old today-Thank God for a good colorists!!!)
20 comments:
Congratulations on your awesome award!!! Would you believe that you've won another one? Sorry to do that to you! :) Hop on over to my blog and check it out!!
Hope you have a fabulous birthday today and get lots and lots of presents! :) ENJOY!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Dear Ruby Red Shoes! Happy Birthday to you!
Cha Cha Cha!
-Sandy toes
WOW! A birthday and an award! What an awesome way to start the day! Happy Birthday! Congrats on your award!
Great blessings to you today!
Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you....& congratulations on your award :)
Happy Birthday Ms. Ruby Red Shoes! I have looked everywhere for a card for you, with the ruby slippers on it! To no avail.
Have a super day and thank you for all the writing you have done on your blog! It is so fun to visit with you!!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope its the best one ever!!
Thanks for the kind words you said about me and my blog.. : )
happy birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday from a new reader.
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a really wonderful day!
and that you don't have to do any laundry!
I am going to send you my magic wand that does it all for you!
I wish!
Happy Birthday
Hurray for your award--you definately deserve it, you are quite the great "scribbler".
AND
Hapyp, Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great day :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you get a new sparkly pair of ruby reds ;)
Happy Birthday! November birthdays are the best! Mine is on Saturday.
FIRST off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Secondly, I am so honored to receive this award! Thanks for your kind words about me!
And I'm so glad you like the recipes that I painstakingly pick out each week just for YOU!!! :o)
Happy birthday!! And Congratulations on your fun award!!!
Happy Birthday. Thanks for the award. You rock.
Wow, girlfriend!! Thank you so much!! How awesome. And congrats on your award!
And I had one of those journals too! I chucked mine because I couldn't stand the thought of someone else getting ahold of it and reading it! ha!
Oh, and duh! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!I'm so with you on the good colorist!! That made me laugh! I really love the music you have playing on your blog - it's so fun. :)
Happy birthday to you! I hope all of your boys spoil you rotten today!
-Homey-
Thank you so much for all your sweet wishes! I didn't do laundry (the magic wand worked...), the weather was 70 degrees in Michigan in November (I love Global Warming!!), and my hubby got me the Cutest Cake EVER (It is now on my hips, for sure.)!!!
Thank you all so much! I had the bestest day ever. (And I got a pink Tool Box with Pink Tools-how cool is that?!)
Post a Comment