
Hi! I'm Happy Boy!
(That's me, on the right-I'm the one that sounds like Mickey Mouse when I talk!) Do you want to come in and see my new room? Remember when my room looked like THIS? Well, I am a Big Boy now, with a Big Boy Room!
Come On! I'll show you around:
My mom's best friend made this sign for my room:
I made sure my mom kept our rocking chair in here, because I still like being rocked to sleep:
Can you see the airplanes on my pillow? I love airplanes!
This is the RED headboard that mom painted:
This is what my mom calls my " Big Bed for a Big Boy":
(I love it so much, I sleep there all night and I don't get out-ever!)
I even have room for one of my brothers to spend the night. I told them I will sleep on my little bed, and they can sleep in my Big Boy Bed:
Thanks for taking a look at my room. I hope you like it as much as my mom and I do...
(...Who is happy that Happy Boy is Happy...and this is what makes him really happy: Go HERE)



16 comments:
Very Very cute...I love that light!!!
sandy toe
I love the way your decorate, being raised by a single daddy... I dont have any decorating talent! Maybe you could give me some pointers?! Im redecorating my livingroom! We painted and now Im trying to decide what how to to put things on the walls! Id love your input!
www.smithfmailyx6.blogspot.com
Once again, you've outdone yourself! I can definitely believe that he has sweet dreams every night his head hits his pillow. Great job, my friend!
Love it. The splashes of red are my favorite.
You've created a lovely room for your little one. I'm changing my baby's room, too. (he's 4 and a half). The theme will be something marine - he loves the sea.
It was good to be here.
Greetings from Greece.
What a beautiful room! It is exquisite! I love the theme and the colors. Really beautiful!
My 4 year old wants a room re-do for her birthday in December so I am gearing up for that. I am sure your son just loves his new big boy room!
Have a wonderful day!
XOOX
Jen
That is too cute! Love it!
Happy boy's room looks great. I love the aeroplane theme. Thanks for the tour.
Lindsay
x
Happy Boy's Room is awesome. The nightlight is my favorite, I love the colors. You did a great job--he is getting so big and I haven't even been following you that long--cutie pie!!
Oh, I was just getting about my comment "how we met" I just think it is funny how a sweet 'lil Southern Baptist girl meets her hubby in a rockin' Irish bar!!
Gosh, if I get time I might do a new post one day. Tired and busy--life of a mom of boys. You do it so well--I got to get in the game!!
Have a great Thursday!!
Super cute! I hope the airplane light lasts :) It's too adorable to be the victim of little boy hands!!!! I love the trundle
Cute room for an even cuter boy!
i love it and that night light is awesome... I also love your airplane drawing on the wall, you are very talented... :)
Oh what a darling room!
I have to tell you, that I too created Nathan's room with airplanes (I got a great deal at Pottery Barn for their bedding) several years ago (even with the blue walls-smile). The bedding is just now wearing out ... in time for my baby boy to turn 14! Oh cherish those sweet younger years, they all go by so quickly. I miss those rocking to sleep nights, he is still a snuggler with me, but I know my days are numbered. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Fantastic!! I'm sure he feels all grown up like his big brothers now!
Oh, it looks so wonderful! You did such an outstanding job! It is hard to watch them grow up but I can tell you are doing such a wonderful job of it!
I haven't done a thing to Kaishon's room yet. In two years. And I don't wear mascara. Seriously. This is RIDICULOUS! What kind of mother am I?
Love Happy Boys new room!
Casey has a baby too.
His name is baby.
Matthew is so much more personal, I think.
Casey is SOOOOOOOOOOO ready for a big boy bed....toddler bed is waaaaay too little!
On the lookout for a garage sale find!
.mac :)
Post a Comment