Friday, October 9, 2009

You Are Over The Top! (And I don't mean "Muffin Top")

So, let's not even go there and discuss my muffin top. Nope-Not one word. Instead~I haven't done an award post in a very long time, but thanks to Red Writing, I am! (Thank You, Red Writing!) I thought this was a fun one to do:

Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s quite tricky, but use only one-word answers! Once you have filled it out ~~~ be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun! (Stay tuned~Your name could be at the bottom...)

1. Where is your cell phone? car

2. Your hair? messy

3. Your mother? selfless

4. Your father? Godly

5. Your favorite food? Mexican

6. Your dream last night? interrupted

7. Your favorite drink? creamer

8. Your dream/goal? doctorate

9. What room are you in? Great Room

10. Your hobby? organizing

11. Your fear? cancer

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? thinner

13. Where were you last night? Mongolian BBQ

14. Something that you aren’t? druggie

15. Muffins? any

16. Wish list item? nothing

17. Where did you grow up? Michigan

18. Last thing you did? kissed ;)

19. What are you wearing? pink

20. Your TV? broken :(

21. Your pets? irritating

22. Friends? life-saving

23. Your life? full

24. Your mood? tired

25. Missing someone? HD (Always...)

26. Vehicle? Silver

27. Something you’re not wearing? contacts

28. Your favorite store? HL

29. Your favorite color? red

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? many
33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen
34. One person who emails me regularly? Kylie
35. Favorite place to eat? out-of-state

Let's See...
I pass this fab award on to:


1. Lindsay Ann of the Cross-Stitch House (Who is the nicest person I know in England she made sure my parents had her contact info while they were in her country. I am telling you the sweetest!...And the only one I know in England!)

2. Miss MAC from K-MAC (Who make me snort outloud with her silly comments...I want to live in Tennessee just to hang out with her!)

3. April from Straight From The Heart (Who is the sweet lady with the Southern Twang. I would know, she does VLOGS!)

4. Two Little Irish Boys (Who has the two cutest boys ever! And she makes the fanciest sandwiches for her boys-My boys are envious...)

5. Sandy Toes (She was considering leaving blogging behind....See? I'll even give you something to write about, just so I can read it!)

and last but not least:

6. YOU-If YOU are reading this, consider yourself tagged...Please let me know when you post it-I would LOVE to read all about your muffin top...I mean, "Your Blog Is Tops"!

I especially would like to read more about: Quiche Me (My dear neighbor-Your mama and I are going to stay on you until you post something! Anything!), Mrs. Busy Bee (My sister who has 18 month old twins-but still should write me a post!!!), Work In Progress (Yes, YOU! My high school friend who needs to write-she is a talented writer...I know you are in grad school! And it is really hard. And??? -LOL-) and Heather Pride (Who is now a stay-at-home-mom. So what gives? Where are you?)...You all are missed here on Blogspot by me!!!

post signature(...Who has a muffin top AND a Blog That Is Over The Top...)

15 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Oh girl...you are THE best!

I plan to share in FULL style with LOTS of details!!!!

Thank you so very much, friend!

Would it be awkward if you received a box of sausage BALLS on your doorstep as a gift from me?

Just wondering...

Also, I have some crazy fun up my sleeve for a new posting weekly. You, I think, are going to be very hip to join in!!! And I hope you do! Stay tuned, mama!

.mac :)

Georgia Girl said...

Learn something new each day about all my bloggy sisters! Have a wonderful weekend!

Work in progress said...

Called me out!! :-) I shall follow your prompt...

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Very cute! Favorite things were the promptings at the end.

Kasey said...

Fun little game and congrats on the award! I love your blog and your little signature with the ruby red slippers! Darling!

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for the award/tag and your sweet words. I will have fun doing this. I just finished the first Lakeside book you sent me and I loved it. Can't wait to start the next one this evening.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for the award/tag and your sweet words. I will have fun doing this. I just finished the first Lakeside book you sent me and I loved it. Can't wait to start the next one this evening.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

Quiche Me, I'm Yours! said...

Well today is your lucky day cause I just posted something that I think you can relate to!!!!! love ya

Diana Ferguson said...

Forgot to tell you I picked up your button.

Hop over and get mine sometime! Hope I wasn't too late for the giveaway.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Oh--Thanks for pickin' me!!
I am so excited to share-loved your answers and what is more.........I love your blog and your sweet family!!

Keelie said...

Hahahaha! Did you actually type muffin top? I hate that term--guess its cause I have one.

I laughed at your answers--creamer fave drink (love it!)you aren't a druggie (good to know)

Well, thanks for "accepting" my award. Your blog really is over the top..

trish said...

What a fun post! :o)

Please email me with your address and I will mail my rag rug table topper to you! :o)

Have a great weekend!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Nishant said...

Thank you so very much, friend!

Work From Home

Kristin said...

Your carpet? White

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

amy & lisa said...

I joined your fun!! :)