SLIDERS~ This is what my Darling Tin Man makes for me and the kids. It's nothing "High-Brow".
Sliders are just tiny hamburgers...Perfect to eat while watching the World Series.
IF you follow baseball, that is.
If you aren't aware, we are FOOTBALL fans.
(Just read the previous post)
This is a great recipe for you World Series Fans (and everyone else, for that matter!):

In fact-I just bet your kids will like it as much as you do...maybe minus the grilled onions~
Season your ground meat with a few spices:
***This is the CRITICAL step: Do NOT skip!***
You must buy little Hawaiian rolls-they are sweet in taste, and small, and this is what makes Tin Man's Sliders.
They look so big on the grill-but these are the tiny burgers, grilling:
(Grab two, while you are up. They go quick!)
Who are you rooting for in the World Series, this year?
(Do you know who is in the World Series, anyway??)
(...Who loves Tin Man's sliders~I may even make some and watch the World Series this year!)



15 comments:
I love sliders! I like to get them when I go to Chili's, but I would love to make them at home. Thanks for the yummy sounding recipe!
I am not a big baseball fan. I like to actually go to the games and watch them, but I have a hard time watching them on TV. We have watched a little bit of the World Series though. I am not really rooting for anyone, but if I had to pick, I would go more for the Phillies!
Wow...do those look good! I need to have Chris learn a thing or two from Tin Man! :) No, I'm not a big baseball fan, especially after the Braves have had such a lousy season!
These look scrumptious! : )
We are rooting for the Phillies but I am getting nervous for sure! Yankees only have to win one more game to go to the series...
They look yummy. We are baseball fans & I say "Go Phillies!" My son however is cheering the Yankees on....boooo! Yesterday was great, though cause we got to watch football all day & World Series at night.
YUM! I love those rolls and baby hamburgers and onions- perfection! Thanks for sharing, Sweets! Lori
Yummy. Love sliders. My hubby played major league ball for the Detroit tigers (not a fan) but I was born into a Red Sox family. I would be disowned if I liked the Yankees so I have been going for the Phillies but have a feeling the Yankees will take it in game 6.
Those Sliders look yummy. I enjoyed your previous post too. The halloween outfits looked great.
No baseball over here but always enjoy hearing about it on your blog.
Hope you are having a great week. I have nearly finished the 2nd Lakeside book you sent me. Tim just ordered the other 3 for me for Christmas.
Lindsay
x
Totally craving these right now! It's chicken spinach alfredo pasta for us tonight.
Man, I am kill for a good baby burger!
The best part is you can eat 2 or 3and not feel bad!
.mac :)
Those sliders look delish. And hawaiian sweet bread is my favorite. I'm not a big baseball fan, but I do know the Phillies and (if I'm not mistaken) the NY Yankees are playing.
Thanks for sharing. Have a great evening!!
What a fun idea...I'm loving this! My kids would think these are pretty cool too. Thank you for the idea!
Also, I wanted to share with you a bday party I just did! I have 3 {boys like you!} and thought you may like the idea too! It's a Secret Agent Spy party and its up on my blog now. Thank you. :)
We are big on those Hawaiian buns....my kids love them for snacks!
sandy toe
Sliders are yummy! I check your blog occasionally... always creative and fun! Have a great week!!
yumm! i don't think i have to be a fan of anything to enoy these tasty treats!
My hubs plays pro, so yes...baseball is a big part of our household...whether I like it or not. Ah ha
I will be giving this recipe to the husband!
Yours look really really good.
Post a Comment