
We have packed it up and headed North to the cottage for Memorial Weekend.
As summer starts,
The cottage is the fun place to catch up with friends and neighbors-
I am sure we will be
playing outside and getting so dirty,
taking walks,
or bikerides-
heading to the beach,
sitting by bonfires at night,
and
heading to the annual Memorial
BBQ with our neighborhood friends to get Summer kicked-off.
heading to the annual Memorial
BBQ with our neighborhood friends to get Summer kicked-off.
(Yea!!! Summer is here!)
Do you want a peek inside the summer cottage?
Here is the link:
One of my cottage neighbors (-who I can't wait to see!) {Thank you Miss L.!} sent this to me.
It had me laughing so hard:

Stay safe this weekend!
Do you text and drive???

(...Who does NOT text and drive. And if you drive near me, I hope you don't either!)



12 comments:
Have a ton of fun this weekend! I can't text & drive...1. it's to hard and 2. it's illegal where I live.
Have a blast this weekend! I don't text either, it isn't worth it.
We're on vaca in Amelia Island, Fl, and I just finished reading a book about people going to their summer cottage, in the Pacific Northwest, it was a good read, and unfortunately i cant for the life of me remember what it was called, but i know it made me want to move to a cottage town for the summer, just like you are doing! Sounds like such fun! Now do you and the boys stay up all summer and the tin man comes up on weekend, etc. or no? Just living vicariously thru you! Thanks for sharing, I love the pics of the cottage! Sue
Have a great time!! I think we should all post that texting pic.
It really is SO dangerous. I have been trying to put my phone in the back seat so I won't be tempted to pull it out at red lights. LOVE that cartoon!
PS Sex in the city is SO good. I laughed my head off. Samantha is OFF THE HOOK as per usual.
Love that cartoon! Hope you have a wonderful weekend up North! (I sincerely hope to be in the hospital this weekend!) :-)
Loved the cartoon! Have a wonderful time at the cottage!
I don't think I could text and drive even if I tried! It's illegal here anyway. Funny card, thanks for sharing it.
It's Jessica's 14th birthday tomorrow so it's party time for us.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lindsay
x
Have fun-
sandy toe
Just looked at your summer cottage... love it! I know you are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend with all your boys...
That is pretty funny! Hope you're having a fun weekend!
Have fun! I know you will - Can't wait to hear all your stories when you return!
Post a Comment