Monday, May 31, 2010

Tie A Bow on It: Memorial Weekend Wrap-Up



Come on, and join the fun...
Leave  your shoes....

There are sand spiders to intimidate...


~and waves to watch.


There is water to test....hmmm...

It's not that bad...


How about a little deeper?


The water is just PERFECT for boating...


~and  kayaking...


There is beach volleyball to watch....

~ and play!


We spent a tiny bit of time inside:
Coloring by numbers...

Reading to little brothers...

Playing Tick-tac-toe with Dad...


~and Checkers with some friends...

WOW!
That was a fun weekend at the beach!

That was a fun weekend!
Really, we are not that sleepy...

We aren't!

I'm serious!

 We're...



                                Not...
      


                                                        That...



...ZZZZZZZZ...

post signature(...Who is not that...zzz....zzzz.....zzzz....zzzzz-)

14 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh how FUN! Look at those cuties! I love those beach pics! What a memorable weekend...and surely so many more to come! Glad you all had a great time...and didn't even get a bit tired ;)

love the shoes in the sand :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you had a great time. How wonderfully fun : ) Love it!

Lindsay-ann said...

Your beach pictures are fantastic. Everyone looks to be having such fun. I always like seeing your cottage as you know! I loved seeing your beach today. It really looks like the real ocean and not how I pictured a beach on a lake. It looks the pefect spot for all your boys to enjoy life and make those wonderul memories they will all treasure.
Lindsay
x

duchess said...

Looks like a great weekend. Glad y'all had fun. I love the picture of them watching the older kids play volleyball - so cute.

Angie Acapella said...

yes, that looks like a really wonderful weekend!

Mommy Mac said...

Oh, how I wish I was camped out in a lawn chair with a fruity drink next to you, Ruby on that beach.

For realz I do.

We had 2 sets of company come in and built a play fort for the boys.

Saw a movie and overdosed on popcorn.


Loved my weekend, but sooooo love the beach too.

You are a lucky cube!

.mac :)

Kelli said...

What a fun time. That looks so refreshing and relaxing. I'm sure you can't wait to be there full-time for the summer. My Caleb has those same Old Navy Touchdown jammies.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Would you like some company? I would bring lots of good books.:) I am so super jealous but THRILLED for you!! WHat a fun time! Lori

Annikke said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What a great weekend!

Dawn said...

it looks like such fun! and i kept thinking of you there... relaxing! i was a tad envious... because there was no relaxing for me! a ton of fun... but no time to rest :)

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun week-end! I would love to be able to take my little guy to a beach!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What a wonderful weekend! I am guessing your boys are still in school? Our last day was last Thursday. Finally, it is summer!

Mrs. NB

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

What a weekend! The kayaking looks right up my alley.

Brian and Becky said...

I love it! You will have to email me some of those pictures!!!