Pat yourself on the back!
We did it, didn't we? We made it through our study on the Book of John.
I tried to think about one thing each week that either stood out to me, made an impression, or led to conviction of things I needed to address in my own life...and blog about it.
So now it is your turn.
Your turn to tell me about how the Book of John made a difference in your life.
Do you have something you would like to share
~About how the Book of John has changed you?
~About something you have learned this past year?
~About a certain post about the Book of John?
Here are the links to all the previous posts (-in consecutive order-) that I wrote on the Book of John
(for your re-reading enjoyment, of course!):
Rather Than Rear-View Vision
Baaaa!
The Fragrance of My Heart
What Matters Most
Proceed With Caution
The "Unloveables"
Dropping "F" Bombs
A God-Sized Hole
In The Details
Majoring In the Minors
PROOF.
He Meets You Where You Are
Waiting
AND~
BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) begins again (in the United States, but check their website for more information globally-) in September.
All around the world, we will be studying the Book of Isaiah for the first time. (Including China, as well-)
How about looking up a chapter near you? Check out their website to get connected!
(Link listed below for your convience-)
I can not say enough wonderful things about BSF~It has encouraged me to dig deeper into God'sWord each year, and I have met so many fantastic women from so many varied backgrounds, and different denominations...
BSF International
Baaaa!
The Fragrance of My Heart
What Matters Most
Proceed With Caution
The "Unloveables"
Dropping "F" Bombs
A God-Sized Hole
In The Details
Majoring In the Minors
PROOF.
He Meets You Where You Are
Waiting
AND~
BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) begins again (in the United States, but check their website for more information globally-) in September.
All around the world, we will be studying the Book of Isaiah for the first time. (Including China, as well-)
How about looking up a chapter near you? Check out their website to get connected!
(Link listed below for your convience-)
I can not say enough wonderful things about BSF~It has encouraged me to dig deeper into God'sWord each year, and I have met so many fantastic women from so many varied backgrounds, and different denominations...
BSF International

(...Who enjoyed Bible Study with you this year!)





2 comments:
The Crucifixion is what stood out to me the most...all of the details and really seeing all that Christ did for me (and you!). I'm looking forward to the challenge of Isaiah next year. I'm reading it over the summer so that I have a better sense before we dive in starting in Sept. Did you decide about being a discussion leader?
Already signed up for Isaiah... It's going to be a great study.
Post a Comment