I love all your Christmas decor. I really like the wreaths on the cabinets and the stocking for Jesus. You have so many wonderful touches. Merry Christmas!
droping by from the christmas tour of home... Your house is too much BEAUTIFUL I just love all the details!! and you have 3 handsome boys ;) I also liked reading their wishes, put a smile in my face :D Merry Christmas from the Dominican Republic!!
It warms my heart to see how the Lord is blessing your family. Your decorations are lovely. Your guys are all so handsome! When my oldest comes home on leave Christmas Eve, perhaps I'll have a chance to photograph all three of my handsome sons, too. For now, my post today is inspired by the movie, "A Christmas Story."
Goodness..we do have similar things...it's almost like we grew up together!
Wow..now where do I begin?? First I love the wreath on the red shutter with the glittery "joy" ornaments..so cute!! Your cabinets with the wreaths are just darling...your table is so festive...it just screams for a wonderful Christmas Day brunch. Everything is truly a delight!!!!
Your home is SO beautiful and I love your decorations. I want to come over and visit! My favorite thing is the wreaths on the cabinets. It looks so pretty! I am still trying to get my husband to hang my wreaths on the front windows of the house....do you think he would like to hang some on the cabinets too? :) Carrie
How pretty! I really love what you've done in your kitchen...I never would have thought of hanging little wreaths from the cabinets. Everything looks so Christmasy!
Your home looks beautiful, but I kept getting distracted by the sidebar. Your boys and their photos are stunning!!! Truly, from a mom of boys! I hope that they are angelic as they look-mine are deceiving sometimes! ;-)
Your home should be in a magazine. It's not only beautiful but it's warm and inviting. Like I've said before "I'm going you know where because of you know what." Get it? Merry Christmas!!!!
I love all of your decor! I can't even narrow it down to a favorite room hun! How festive your home is and pretty, too. Thanks for sharing! Merry December, Les
Where do I start? I can't. It is all so beautiful! The wall sayings are a perfect touch! The stocking for Jesus. Oh, and how I covet your Nativity Scene. I asked Hubby for it this year...maybe I'll get it next. LOL
Everything is just lovely! I LOVE your willow tree nativity. I only have part of it! It's one of the rare nativities where Mary is holding Jesus, like a real mom would!
Oh, I LOVED your Christmas tour! I love how you did the wreaths on the kitchen cabinets and every little detail. I like your style of decorating!!! Thanks for inviting us into your home!
Beautiful home...I love your mantle...love the Jesus stocking...and LOVE your table settings. Wow...thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous home with us. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to You!
37 comments:
I love all your Christmas decor. I really like the wreaths on the cabinets and the stocking for Jesus. You have so many wonderful touches. Merry Christmas!
droping by from the christmas tour of home... Your house is too much BEAUTIFUL I just love all the details!! and you have 3 handsome boys ;) I also liked reading their wishes, put a smile in my face :D Merry Christmas from the Dominican Republic!!
I love all of your decorations...especially the great room! You site is really cute with Christmas wishes for each of your boys.
Merry Christmas!
It warms my heart to see how the Lord is blessing your family. Your decorations are lovely. Your guys are all so handsome! When my oldest comes home on leave Christmas Eve, perhaps I'll have a chance to photograph all three of my handsome sons, too. For now, my post today is inspired by the movie, "A Christmas Story."
Goodness..we do have similar things...it's almost like we grew up together!
Wow..now where do I begin?? First I love the wreath on the red shutter with the glittery "joy" ornaments..so cute!! Your cabinets with the wreaths are just darling...your table is so festive...it just screams for a wonderful Christmas Day brunch.
Everything is truly a delight!!!!
-sandy toes
Your decorating is so lovely. I just love that wreath with the white ornaments on it. Merry Christmas.
Your home is SO beautiful and I love your decorations. I want to come over and visit! My favorite thing is the wreaths on the cabinets. It looks so pretty! I am still trying to get my husband to hang my wreaths on the front windows of the house....do you think he would like to hang some on the cabinets too? :)
Carrie
How pretty! I really love what you've done in your kitchen...I never would have thought of hanging little wreaths from the cabinets. Everything looks so Christmasy!
Oh, it's all sooo pretty!!! And so cozy and bright and cheery! I absolutely love the mantle, and the words over it!! :)
love the writings on the walls...your home is beautiful! Glad I stopped in to see it!
love the writings on the walls...your home is beautiful! Glad I stopped in to see it!
Very beautiful (of course!)
Everything's just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.
Merry Christmas!
Everything looks gorgeous!
Love everything you've done. It looks like each nook and cranny has been touched by the Christmas spirit! :) I love it all!
Uppercase living vinyls?? They're a lovely touch!!
:) xo
I love it all! Especially the pair of skis!
Your tree looks great too!
Merry Christmas!
I enjoyed your tour very much. Your house is really beautiful. It is so stylish and I love everything.
Merry Christmas
Lindsay
Everything is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures! =)
Your home looks beautiful, but I kept getting distracted by the sidebar. Your boys and their photos are stunning!!! Truly, from a mom of boys! I hope that they are angelic as they look-mine are deceiving sometimes! ;-)
Merry Christmas!
Your home should be in a magazine. It's not only beautiful but it's warm and inviting. Like I've said before "I'm going you know where because of you know what." Get it? Merry Christmas!!!!
Very Pretty. How did you get those words above your fireplace?
Loved it all!!
Wow! Your blog drew me in like a kind neighbor! Thank you for the tour. It was a joy!
Pat
so pretty! I especially love all those Christmas words on the wall - it looks amazing! thanks for having us over :-) merry Christmas!
I love all of your decor! I can't even narrow it down to a favorite room hun! How festive your home is and pretty, too.
Thanks for sharing!
Merry December, Les
I love it!!! Very nice. Merry Christmas
Love your Christmas decorations! Really love your above fireplace saying and the adorable wreath! Thanks for sharing!
Where do I start? I can't. It is all so beautiful! The wall sayings are a perfect touch! The stocking for Jesus. Oh, and how I covet your Nativity Scene. I asked Hubby for it this year...maybe I'll
get it next. LOL
Everything is just lovely! I LOVE your willow tree nativity. I only have part of it! It's one of the rare nativities where Mary is holding Jesus, like a real mom would!
I love your decorations...I think we have the same taste!! Love the shutter with the wreath...Hmmm...May have to copy that one
I love all your Christmas lettering on your walls! Awesome! Beautiful ho ho home :)
Oh, I LOVED your Christmas tour! I love how you did the wreaths on the kitchen cabinets and every little detail. I like your style of decorating!!! Thanks for inviting us into your home!
Just beautiful! Thank you for the lovely tour.
I hope your computer is not wet b/c I am just drooling! You have made everything so beautiful!
I love the door decorations.
Are you sure you didn't lift these pictures from a magazine? Because your house is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!!
(and your ruby red slippers signature is TOO cute!)
You have the loveliest decorations! I just love the Jesus stocking! How neat. May need to borrow that idea next Christmas.
You have a BEAUTIFUL family and beautiful pets, too! Merry Christmas and God Bless!
Beautiful home...I love your mantle...love the Jesus stocking...and LOVE your table settings. Wow...thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous home with us. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to You!
I love that your blog is called Ruby Slippers. I'm wearing "Ruby Pumps"
nail polish - - - does that count for anything?
You have more snow than we do, so I can only guess you are farther north than we are here in Indiana. It is COLD today though.
Loved your tour. Thanks so much for inviting us.
Post a Comment